Your favorite beer you drink on the regular?

p32985b.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im shocked that the majority of you drink bad beer.

Its probably because most cats on here are young

I mean, Miller Light? really??

Originally Posted by los cientos

Id rather have a
154arsy.jpg
or a four lokos a quarter of these gets me tipsy! beer takes too long
tired.gif
four loko's are a little too much, but when in need I kill like 2 before entering the club. saves money@ the bar.

miller.jpg

High Life is my go-to beer. Crisp, refreshing, and it taste very different (read: a lot better) than most of the stuff that Miller or even the other Americanmacrobreweries put out.

But whenever I'm having a quiet night in or want something different to enjoy, I'll reach for the following:

stone1.JPG

IMG_1632.JPG

dfh90ipa1.JPG

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Since summer is coming up, my favorite readily available summertime brews are

greatwhite.jpg

I didnt even know you can get this stuff in the bottle. Couple of the bars round my way got it on tap

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

I drink High Life because A) it's delicious and B) I'm a redneck at heart.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

No need to be a beer snob. Everyone drinks different beers for different reason. Hell, I'm 28 and my go to beer is still Bud Light. Arethere other beers that I prefer more? Absolutely. But I grew up on that stuff and its an easy drinking casual light beer if you just chillin and watchin thegame.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Since summer is coming up, my favorite readily available summertime brews are

GreatWhite.jpg

I didnt even know you can get this stuff in the bottle. Couple of the bars round my way got it on tap
I love it during the summertime. Purists probably wont, it might be a little too citrus-y, but it's a superior alternative to Miller Chill orBud Lime or whatever.

I've only had it once on tap, and it was great.

I mean, if it was more available and a lot cheaper, I'd drink DFH 90 min all day every day.

But as it stands, High Life is $0.50 per bottle...so I'm drinking that while watching random ball games.

I mean, if it was more available and a lot cheaper, I'd drink DFH 90 min all day every day.

But as it stands, High Life is $0.50 per bottle...so I'm drinking that while watching random ball games.
+ 120 min. but prolly not all day on that one
laugh.gif

their world wide stout is also the move.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif

I dunno how you can do that. After a 4-pack of 120, I almost hate beer
laugh.gif
I can only handle 1 or 2 at a time.

Y'all should definitely try their Aprihop that I posted. I just saw it for the first time a month ago and that's all I've been drinking since.

No love for Magic Hat #9?
Not too big on #9, but Lucky Kat and their HI.P.A. are straight.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif

I dunno how you can do that. After a 4-pack of 120, I almost hate beer
laugh.gif
I can only handle 1 or 2 at a time.

Y'all should definitely try their Aprihop that I posted. I just saw it for the first time a month ago and that's all I've been drinking since.

No love for Magic Hat #9?
Not too big on #9, but Lucky Kat and their HI.P.A. are straight.

will definitely take a look at that aprihop. sounds tasty.

laugh.gif

I've still never managed to find a pack of 120 min. But yeah, drinking that all day might put you in the emergency room
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom