Your favorite Mexican spot to grub at?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Mexican food is gross

george-bush-picture-43-717984.jpg

The ONLY taqueria in the US that matters. . .

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Oaklanders know what's up.
smokin.gif

l

Is this one off 14th/International street??

If so,
pimp.gif
. Best tacos I ever had..
This one's on East 12th and Fruitvale... you gotta check it out dude if you like the truck on 14th / International then you'll love this one they're open late night and it's the perfect way to end a night of partying.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Oaklanders know what's up.
smokin.gif

l

Is this one off 14th/International street??

If so,
pimp.gif
. Best tacos I ever had..
This one's on East 12th and Fruitvale... you gotta check it out dude if you like the truck on 14th / International then you'll love this one they're open late night and it's the perfect way to end a night of partying.
smile.gif

The fact that OP listed Chipotle as his favorite Mexican spot to grub at makes me not want to participate in listing mine.

The fact that OP listed Chipotle as his favorite Mexican spot to grub at makes me not want to participate in listing mine.

Mexican food is gross

adiosburritos

Anyway...the best mexican food is found in mexican family's kitchens, IMO.  But, as far as restaurants..these will do.  Others, such places referred to as a "hole in the wall"...are found on trial/error and depends how you like your food.

cacao-mexicatessen.jpg

6a0120a8d53767970b013488d33fdb970c-500wi

l

teresita1.jpg

Mexican food is gross

adiosburritos

Anyway...the best mexican food is found in mexican family's kitchens, IMO.  But, as far as restaurants..these will do.  Others, such places referred to as a "hole in the wall"...are found on trial/error and depends how you like your food.

cacao-mexicatessen.jpg

6a0120a8d53767970b013488d33fdb970c-500wi

l

teresita1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom