Your first memories of NT when you joined?

People need to not quote the fingers
laugh.gif

Ezboard
JB Forum- exposure
Umad shortypop train pic
PYPs  with flames
Meth vs. Steve
JRose saga
Rockdeep saga
Bullet proof vest guy, Sup my Hat too Big, ect.

It was sometime back in 2000, under an old name. The Jordan Brand Forum was the best back then. I never went into the General Forum that much lol.

Dirtylicious jokes were the best... i remember when he wore capris and posted it up on WDYWT... dudes went in so hard
laugh.gif

Just went through this thread...

-That finger pic
roll.gif

-Vick jersey & olympic VII's
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-Snuggles & ekin
smokin.gif

-Even though he got a lot of hate connorperson was cool
laugh.gif

-All of ezboard... The avy's, the little pics next to your username, everything
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

& all of these -

Ezboard
JB Forum- exposure
Umad shortypop train pic
PYPs  with flames
Meth vs. Steve
JRose saga
Rockdeep saga
Bullet proof vest guy, Sup my Hat too Big, ect.

I found out about NT when you guys raided the And1 Message boards. Probably around 2003/2002ish. If you remember that, then you are an NT OG.

I used to think the site was lame "People collect shoes? " But look at me now lol.

I was a lurker until freshone12 or something's girl posted how he would always be on nt instea of smashing. I was like I gotta be a member, this site delivers!

People were MAD hesitant to post a picture or any kind of identifier.

Now people spill any information they can think of.

First memory was on an old SN circa '02. Ben Baller was beefing with somebody & posted an OD amount of choad pictures & asked the dude "which one of these is you?" 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the first thread i posted in was a PYP, a lot of the men of NT were very complimentary.
I felt "cool" cause i knew MisterP0315 in real life, yea, I was a simp. smh. Crazy how fast time flies.
For some reason the "air her out" thread forever sticks in my head. some of you men are a trip.

I remember SherlockHolmes87 (sp) took a cross country trip, then his girl locked him out the house and started posting about him under his s/n.

Originally Posted by dunks87

I remember the first thread i posted in was a PYP, a lot of the men of NT were very complimentary.
I felt "cool" cause i knew MisterP0315 in real life, yea, I was a simp. smh. Crazy how fast time flies.
For some reason the "air her out" thread forever sticks in my head. some of you men are a trip.

<3

Jordan XI 2000 Release - Everyone would watch the thread for the style number/code to come up so we could call eastbay to pre order! Those were the days!
smokin.gif

Hata Takahashi
roll.gif

Jersey Joes Sample XVII picture

When we actually had Ekins on the board.

Back
Top Bottom