Your girl can't get pregnant, do you tie the knot?

So the girl I'm with has had a lot of radiation over the years and her Dr. Says her eggs might be non existent at this point. There is a possibly she couldbecome mother one day, but it would be tough. She can feeze her mothers eggs or whatever, which could work.

The plus is I get to put my seed in there every time we go a round.

So do you wife or no NT

Yes I resurrected my screen name. Just call me MJ

For once you make a decent thread.

To be honest I don't know if I could. I would love to have children and if someone can't provide me with kids I don't know if I could staycommitted in the relationship. If I couldn't have kids, I'd want her to leave me.

Why not wife her? You can still have a kid, but the chances are slim. Plus you can still adopt or freeze her eggs

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[h3][/h3]
Your get can't get pregnant, do you tie the knot?
?

laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing. thought i was bugging

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

You wifing her up should not be dependent on whether or not she can bear children.

Listen to this man
Originally Posted by sauuceking

Fertilizing her mother's eggs would be hella weird.

Cosign

You have a VERY little chance so why not and if your just looking for a women to have kicks with just bust in some random chick. Having a marriage just forchildren is a way that seems a bad divorce waking to happen

i would considering i dont see myself having kids in the near future......possibly ever

JKickz1334 - If you truly love her, then you two can make it work. I understand about wanting children to call your own. But like you said:
Originally Posted by JKickz1334

There is a possibly she could become mother one day, but it would be tough.
You've been there for her in rough times, so I think you should just have a talk with her and see what she is feeling.

Thanks for the mature responses guys. My parents adopted, not me but two of my sisters are from Russia and my parents love them as much as they do me and mybiological sister.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Yeah I'd still go forward in the situation appropriate to my gender of course.
but some females be heartless though. get into an argument be like "_ thats why your weak stream !$$ can't even have KIDS"
dude be feeling like
frown.gif

same can be said for males also

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Thanks for the mature responses guys. My parents adopted, not me but two of my sisters are from Russia and my parents love them as much as they do me and my biological sister.
so you're banging your adopted sterile sister?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
you sly dog
THIS > winning the lotto

Back
Top Bottom