Your Girl wants to have a baby... But you don't... What next??? (UPDATE PG 5)

Ill try it again. But I am not sure how much it would work. Since I tried it before.

I also forgot to mention that SHE wants to end the relationship because of this.
She claims she wont be satisfied OR happy knowing that we are in a relationship together. She believes there is no compromise on this one. Its either BABY or not. There is no in between. If we wait, things will be my way... She feels that its my way its going

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

She should really be taking into account how you're feeling. Especially if you're not done with school.

You should explain how tough it could get if y'all have a kid and you're still studying..

If you really think she's the girl you'd want to have a kid with, reassure her of that fact, explain why you're not ready and why you think it'd be a good idea to wait, in regards to finance and all that jazz.
This has all been gone over before.
BUT she just has this URGE or NEED for a baby. I always restate the fact that I wanna be done with school, I want her as my kid's mother and the whole nine...

She says she's not worrying about financial problems and that she KNOWS that we will be okay. She feels it in her body.
IDK, she says she definitely understands where I'm coming from but she doesn't wanna go along with it if she doesn't have to.

Like yungchamp said, It REALLY dawned on me why people always say wait till you married, cuz all that +%% would be cleared up and an understanding is in place.
smh.gif
I told my girl the same thing (not til i'm done with school.) Now I'm done with school and I need to have a job. Now I think that once I have a job I'll want to wait until I have a nice house and so on and so on. I'm coming to the reality that I'm not ready and no milestone or goal will signify that it's my time to have one. She has to respect your decision or if you can't both agree then you have to look at other options. I ask my girl "why the rush?" (she's older) and she says her clock is ticking. I told her I can't do that because I feel a responsibility to the kid to be ready for it.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

She should really be taking into account how you're feeling. Especially if you're not done with school.

You should explain how tough it could get if y'all have a kid and you're still studying..

If you really think she's the girl you'd want to have a kid with, reassure her of that fact, explain why you're not ready and why you think it'd be a good idea to wait, in regards to finance and all that jazz.
This has all been gone over before.
BUT she just has this URGE or NEED for a baby. I always restate the fact that I wanna be done with school, I want her as my kid's mother and the whole nine...

She says she's not worrying about financial problems and that she KNOWS that we will be okay. She feels it in her body.
IDK, she says she definitely understands where I'm coming from but she doesn't wanna go along with it if she doesn't have to.

Like yungchamp said, It REALLY dawned on me why people always say wait till you married, cuz all that +%% would be cleared up and an understanding is in place.
smh.gif
I told my girl the same thing (not til i'm done with school.) Now I'm done with school and I need to have a job. Now I think that once I have a job I'll want to wait until I have a nice house and so on and so on. I'm coming to the reality that I'm not ready and no milestone or goal will signify that it's my time to have one. She has to respect your decision or if you can't both agree then you have to look at other options. I ask my girl "why the rush?" (she's older) and she says her clock is ticking. I told her I can't do that because I feel a responsibility to the kid to be ready for it.

Ill try it again. But I am not sure how much it would work. Since I tried it before.

I also forgot to mention that SHE wants to end the relationship because of this.
She claims she wont be satisfied OR happy knowing that we are in a relationship together. She believes there is no compromise on this one. Its either BABY or not. There is no in between. If we wait, things will be my way... She feels that its my way its going
eek.gif
  Well, If things are getting too much, then maybe you two need a break from the relationship. You have a goal of getting your degree and a great job so you can support a family........don't stray from your goals.

eek.gif
  Well, If things are getting too much, then maybe you two need a break from the relationship. You have a goal of getting your degree and a great job so you can support a family........don't stray from your goals.

Vanilla, you got a point, there is no clear cut line as to when to have a baby. I doubt the same day I get a job, I would say "well time to go get a baby now"

BUT there is still a lot more assurance with having a job and degree in hand.
Shoot she doesnt have a job either. That didnt help me feel any better the first time we were pregnant.
And it sure as hell aint helping now.
THis probably one of the hardest decisions Ive ever had to make up to this point.

Im kinda stuck. Im trying all my lifelines here. Im not sure if I'd find another chick thats compatible with me as much as she is, let alone better than her (atleast for me)

shes even saying that she would rather move on to someone else and start from scratch with them and would rather have a baby with them than wait on me for how ever long that I want one.
IMO it doesnt make sense to me because which ever way you cut it, you're not going to get one ASAP. Why not wait it out with me? But then again although it dont make sense to me,its how she feelin. And as unreasonable she may seem right now, i cant change her outlook on it.

Vanilla, you got a point, there is no clear cut line as to when to have a baby. I doubt the same day I get a job, I would say "well time to go get a baby now"

BUT there is still a lot more assurance with having a job and degree in hand.
Shoot she doesnt have a job either. That didnt help me feel any better the first time we were pregnant.
And it sure as hell aint helping now.
THis probably one of the hardest decisions Ive ever had to make up to this point.

Im kinda stuck. Im trying all my lifelines here. Im not sure if I'd find another chick thats compatible with me as much as she is, let alone better than her (atleast for me)

shes even saying that she would rather move on to someone else and start from scratch with them and would rather have a baby with them than wait on me for how ever long that I want one.
IMO it doesnt make sense to me because which ever way you cut it, you're not going to get one ASAP. Why not wait it out with me? But then again although it dont make sense to me,its how she feelin. And as unreasonable she may seem right now, i cant change her outlook on it.

laugh.gif
at moving on and having a baby w/ them........that chick is crazy now......let her go so she can have a baby by a dead beat and then feel dumb.....i could see w/ you but she'll have one w/ anybody is just desperate now

laugh.gif
at moving on and having a baby w/ them........that chick is crazy now......let her go so she can have a baby by a dead beat and then feel dumb.....i could see w/ you but she'll have one w/ anybody is just desperate now

When ya'll have sex, go raw... But when your about to cum, jus' pull out all over her butt/stomach.

When ya'll have sex, go raw... But when your about to cum, jus' pull out all over her butt/stomach.

How old is she?

After my husband and I got married, I wanted to have a kid sooo bad. I really felt like I was ready. My husband on the other hand knew that we weren't ready financially, or mentally for that matter. And this might sound crazy but we got a puppy and THAT was a lot of work. Work that I wasn't ready for. We had to give the puppy away due to a change in our work schedules. Then my sister-in-law asked me to watch her 5 year old daughter for a few days and that was pretty crazy also.

But to make a long story short, I dont know what it's like to lose a child but I think you should get her a puppy.

And name it Zuddini.

How old is she?

After my husband and I got married, I wanted to have a kid sooo bad. I really felt like I was ready. My husband on the other hand knew that we weren't ready financially, or mentally for that matter. And this might sound crazy but we got a puppy and THAT was a lot of work. Work that I wasn't ready for. We had to give the puppy away due to a change in our work schedules. Then my sister-in-law asked me to watch her 5 year old daughter for a few days and that was pretty crazy also.

But to make a long story short, I dont know what it's like to lose a child but I think you should get her a puppy.

And name it Zuddini.

Don't bring a kid into this world unless you really want one and are ready to give it the attention he/she needs.

Don't bring a kid into this world unless you really want one and are ready to give it the attention he/she needs.

i understand you really care about her, but if you dont get it through her head that it is truly something you do not want...then you need to leave. If not she will trap you and you will resent how the child came into the world and the child will suffer. That isnt fair to the kid. and all of the relationships will suffer. women are persistent. DO NOT let her push you into this.

i understand you really care about her, but if you dont get it through her head that it is truly something you do not want...then you need to leave. If not she will trap you and you will resent how the child came into the world and the child will suffer. That isnt fair to the kid. and all of the relationships will suffer. women are persistent. DO NOT let her push you into this.

shes a year older. shes 22 going on 23 this october. im looking at is like your not in your 30s and you bio clock is rapidly ticking and a crazy rate. how hard is it to wait till you hit 25 years old? get you a nice college degree and a decent job too. so we both can work towards a goal.... TOGETHER. not only me working for ALL of us... Shes not in school or has a job either. she hasnt even started college yet. so really? why would I put myself in the position of bearing that burden right now?

shes a year older. shes 22 going on 23 this october. im looking at is like your not in your 30s and you bio clock is rapidly ticking and a crazy rate. how hard is it to wait till you hit 25 years old? get you a nice college degree and a decent job too. so we both can work towards a goal.... TOGETHER. not only me working for ALL of us... Shes not in school or has a job either. she hasnt even started college yet. so really? why would I put myself in the position of bearing that burden right now?

Back
Top Bottom