Your go to snack?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im so hungry now i dont know what to do...im boycotting my cafeteria at work because they found a rodent in there
frown.gif
and its too cold to go anywhere

How bout Obama is a block away from my job giving a speech right now and all the roads are blocked off....
mad.gif

I'm starving...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

im so hungry now i dont know what to do...im boycotting my cafeteria at work because they found a rodent in there
frown.gif

How bout Obama is a block away from my job giving a speech right now and all the roads are blocked off....
mad.gif

I'm starving...
largo or landover? i gotta get something i might order

frown.gif

mad.gif

I'm starving...

frown.gif

mad.gif

I'm starving...

Landover young.... 

crazy around here....

I just hope they are gone by 3:45 when I get off cuz I'm tryin to get the hell out of here....

frown.gif

mad.gif

I'm starving...

Landover young.... 

crazy around here....

I just hope they are gone by 3:45 when I get off cuz I'm tryin to get the hell out of here....

Back
Top Bottom