Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate them

• Hate one but not the other

• Total voters

Clyde Frog

formerly jay02
I've been noticing a lot of talk about having bad announcers for your local games.

Does everybody think they're announcers are terrible? Which of you like your teams announcers? And why because I can't really hear it myself.

I always thought I had it the worst but apparently this isn't as uncommon as I thought. Also who are they? John McGlocklin is one of the Bucks announcers and he used to play back with Oscar Robinson and all those guys. But Jesus Christ is he unbearable to listen to. His laugh is just the worst and he is always laughing. It sounds like he's drowning gasping for air. The bias is just terrible too. They're will be a horrible call that goes for the Bucks. I'm sitting there saying wow we got lucky with that one while he's on air saying o yea definitely a foul that was clear as day. And the slurpage is just terrible. The Bucks are alright this year but listening to them you'd think they're locks to win it all. I asked my buddy what do you think it would be like if we had an actual Superstar on our team. I'd shoot myself listening to him. Ever since we got Monta Ellis it's I hear this 50 times a game " Jim did you see how explosive Monta is on the play? He literally jumped 6 feet in the air. There aren't many people who have as much bounce as Monta. There isn't anybody who can keep up with Ellis"

I remember when the video of Jennings hitting the game winner earlier in the year against the cavs was posted on here and somebody said " it sounds like that Bucks announcer is having an orgasm :lol:"

I had to just shake my head and say yep and laughed. That's what I listen to after every 3 pointer, dunk, or reverse lay up made.

I guess this could be poll worthy because I am curious as to how many people like their announcers.

Tommy Heinsohn, the GOAT homer announcer. 
nthat.gif

I actually like watching Bucks broadcasts.  The worst in the league are the Spurs, bar none.  Massive homers and not fun to laugh at like Tom Heinsohn.

Us Seattle Supersonics fans were lucky for a long time. The best duo of all time was Kevin Calabro and Marques Johnson.

Last edited:
Kevin will be back to work for the Sonics soon enough :D

Of the Top 3 reasons why I want a team back (other than just having the NBA back in Seattle), having KC back in his rightful place might be #1.

Walt Frazier :pimp:
Mike Breen :rolleyes

Breen is a solid announcer but sometimes he slurps too much (not even for the home team too). When hes not offering his personal opinions hes okay in my book.

Last edited:
what yall know about Austin Carr...I wish Mike Trivisonio did play by play or commentary in his spare time dude is hilarious..I was on his show back in the day with my dad

Last edited:
Ian Eagle and Mike Fratello :pimp: Greg Anthony does a good job when he has a game as well

Last edited:
Grant Napear and Jerry Reynolds are solid. Hearing them clown on the kings for the majority of last night's game during the demolition by the Clips was probably the only redeemable quality from that game

I hate the Warriors announcer Bob Fitzgerald with a PASSION.

Id go looking turned or not if the zombie apocalypse ever went down.

Back
Top Bottom