your man DIZZY......................

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

nerd.gif
smh.gif

Glad this wasn't in General or Sneaker Showcase.

My-T.
you know how many pages this thread would of been....more people may have came out the woodwork...

lucky thing though...nt woulda gone in

Originally Posted by it is wat it is

Damn I didn't even know it went down like that. But........
that album was solid as @*%+.....vol 3 was some snit. bout to go listen to that

I have some words to say on Dizzy and his store. im another dude who went to his store to sell some stuff. I met Dizzy and Pat and they both seemed very coolbut you can tell Dizzy was tryin to make a name for himself. well long story short. He sold one of my shoes and never did contact me I had to go up there andwhen i did he was like "oh yeah we did sell one of your shoes, i cant give you the money right now its in my "friends" paypal" im like okwhatever didnt think nothing of it and just got a shoe for the same credit as his store. and i took all my shoes back that day too bcuz they werent selling andI live about 2 hrs away from olney. But down to the matter i would of got my money one way or another. Dudes should never let nothing go wether its $1 or $500.and yeah I used to work at Tysons FTL back when "Tisha" was workin there and yeah she did "get around".... I bet Dizzy wont post again inhere or maybe he will just because i said that but maybe thats y he moved back up to PA cuz hes not wanted in the DMV anymore.

Originally Posted by guackamole

is a scamer bought some shoes off this cat and now still have not recived them.its bin a week. tried emailing, calling him and no reasponse. just beware of this cats activites
mad.gif

so its been almost a week since this pot started and DIZZY said he gave u a tracking number. Have you gotten your shoes yet?

yeah...its just a link to this thread....my bday yall..

woulda had me dying if he did it in general.

9 pages really
everything is cool kinda feel bad for this dude.................
eyes.gif

got my shoes safe and sound took 3 days thats wat it should of been like in the first place
thanks 4 every 1s input
hope dizzy makes the right decisions with his future transactions
thanks and good night

Originally Posted by space jam XI

If you all really wanna get at him, hit up the IRS. No way this guy is paying taxes on any of this. Stay snitchin'

*DEAD*...
roll.gif
x100 thousand TRILLION!

Originally Posted by CuTBoY

I have some words to say on Dizzy and his store. im another dude who went to his store to sell some stuff. I met Dizzy and Pat and they both seemed very cool but you can tell Dizzy was tryin to make a name for himself. well long story short. He sold one of my shoes and never did contact me I had to go up there and when i did he was like "oh yeah we did sell one of your shoes, i cant give you the money right now its in my "friends" paypal" im like ok whatever didnt think nothing of it and just got a shoe for the same credit as his store.

[Negrodamus] "NEXT!"

just logged into my paypal.

nothing.

[email protected]

and same thing happened to me.. This guy said pick something out of my listing and we can call it even, i declined... This was when i first brought it up likelast year.

Dag...

Pay Peter with Pauls Shoes? lololol

So its like a Chain.. .A Vicious Cycle..

The next dude walks in and:

Hey ya'll got my shoes...

Nah. We sold them.. We forgot to tell you.. Pick something out from our Stock...

Next dude walks in..

Yo.. You just gave dude my shoes..

No sweat.. pick another pair.. you can have whatevers left....

lololololol

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

just logged into my paypal.

nothing.

[email protected]

and same thing happened to me.. This guy said pick something out of my listing and we can call it even, i declined... This was when i first brought it up like last year.
that's lame if dizzy doesn't pay you, especially after he stated he would just to make things correct....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Dag...

Pay Peter with Pauls Shoes? lololol

So its like a Chain.. .A Vicious Cycle..

The next dude walks in and:

Hey ya'll got my shoes...

Nah. We sold them.. We forgot to tell you.. Pick something out from our Stock...

Next dude walks in..

Yo.. You just gave dude my shoes..

No sweat.. pick another pair.. you can have whatevers left....

lololololol

laugh.gif

9 pages really
everything is cool kinda feel bad for this dude.................
eyes.gif

got my shoes safe and sound took 3 days thats wat it should of been like in the first place
thanks 4 every 1s input
hope dizzy makes the right decisions with his future transactions
thanks and good night
And we're done.

Back
Top Bottom