your man DIZZY......................

[Chris Rock]

We won! We won!
What the f'did we win? I look in the cereal box everyday for my O.J. prize... NOTHING!

[/"Bring The Pain"]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Dude said: "The package took like 13days to get here but it still arrived."

lmaoooooooooo. I will get my income tax check back faster than 13 days..

LOL.

My-T.

Everybody understands that a partnership consists of two or more parties. I entered the Get-Dizzy venture as a partnership, but was the face and the front manfor the operation. This is common knowledge.

Anybody that was ever around knows that I kept very detailed records of what items sold each day, who they belonged to and how much they should be paid.

Some days I was there, some days he was there, most days we were both there. I cannot control it if the record keeping was sloppy when I was not there. Thiscaused some communication breakdowns between the store and some customers.

Many of you know the store was broken into and have made a lot of comments about that, but none were actually based on facts.

I was at church with my family and when I got out, I had a ton of messages telling me to get to the store asap. When I got there, everything was a mess,displays were knocked over, a window and the door were broken and items were scattered everywhere.

I spent two days cleaning up (mostly by myself) and made a very detailed list of what was missing, who it belonged to, and how much we needed to repay eachperson.

After making this list which came out to about a $6,500 loss, my partner and I sat down, agreed to divide up the list evenly and scrape up whatever money wecould to begin crossing people off the list one-by-one.

As many of you know, I sold a large amount of my collection, that took me years to compile, so that I could start paying customers the price they were askingfor their stolen items (many of which were overpriced to begin with and probably wouldn't have ever sold). I was also paying my own tuition at Universityof Maryland at the time which made this even more of a difficult task.

After I had paid off my half of the list which was around $3,500, my partner, who was going through some personal issues, decided to give up, abandon theagreement, and leave me stuck looking like a scammer and thief.

So I began paying MORE people until I decided that I shouldn't be struggling to repay a debt that another man had agreed to handle.

Because of this issue, my best friend/partner and I didn't speak for over a year...and he still owes me a large sum of money to this day.

Unfortunately, if you were never contacted about your items or never repaid, its because you were on his half of the list that was abandoned.

A few people were speaking highly of my partner earlier, so I'm sure you have a way to contact him to verify this information. He might even be readingthis.

So unlike many people have been saying in here, I'm NOT still holding onto people's shoes and clothes. I've returned what was in my possession andrepaid what was lost to the best of my ability.

I took a big loss and lost a lot of people's respect, but I also feel that I did all that was required of me and more.

Jon, I was covering up for Pat for a long time, hoping that he'd come around and try to make things right and settle the remaining debts, but since I'msure that will probably never happen, I'd love to give you your $60 just to show that I can and do handle things correctly.

The kid with the Chillin tee that took 13 days knows that I promised him a shirt but had to wait to get more sizes in before I could send them out.

I also hope to hear from the guy that started this post saying that he got his shoes today and all is well.

I consider this me getting some things off my chest, so now people can make their judgements and comments based on facts and not opinion.

If you still want to look at or talk about me negatively, I understand that because this forum is generally swayed by popular opinion.

I still love NT, and I still love MOST of you.

Peace.

If this is the dudes story, why wouldn't he just post this from the jump as opposed to getting all defensive and abrasive towards people here in the forum?

It's like a newspaper -- timeliness keeps you in "good" business.

No one cares about all those OLD issues now Cuz, when you ain't bring them to the forefront to begin with.� Keep the cockyattitude consistent -- if this thread wasn't made, you'd still be at your ways.

Your "store" issue is months old b.� LOTS OF MONTHS.� Dudes ran in on you, you know why, I know exactly why...

And if you don't, check your first post in this thread.� It's that attitude and lack of handling people's $$$ and patience�properly that had themchumps clean you out... With no sympathy from no one... Because everyone been patient with you as you do your live MBA program on shoes.

But your grade has been a F+ jo.� And you got years of failure.

And you ain't dealing with street dudes, you ain't dealing with grown men, you dealing with folks who want drama -- you dealing with kats who just wantsome kind of communication from you and will wait for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks to get their money/items.� And today you still getblasted.

You are a seller, I'm a seller... Everyone sells.� Thus, I view frauds as a threat to my $$$.� Call me what you want, but it is what it is.� I ain'tgotta know you personally... You f'in my $$$, and this hobby, you an enemy to me.� F-U.

I know its unfair for you to take the blame soley, but you wanna be MJ/Kobe/Wade/LBJ... You miss the game winning shot, you take the L for the team...

And that little paper you owed wasn't THAT much for all the product you been pushing/buying/showing off after the fact.

But I'm not that good at math either...

But everything I own/do/ship/sell/drive is insured...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by novaballer

Not to defend Dizzy or nothing... (i have heard of him scaming before) but i just bought a T off him and the dude came threw. The package took like 13days to get here but it still arrived.
13 days? East Coast or West Coast or Japan.
smh.gif

If those are the standards you abide by, and you're happy, that's you.
NO. I dont think its right. I think the seller should have the shoes/shirt/item sent out as soon as payment is received... it took a long time butDizzy came threw with what he said :
JDizzy11 wrote:

The kid with the Chillin tee that took 13 days knows that I promised him a shirt but had to wait to get more sizes in before I could send them out.

Alls im sayin is it took a long time for my item to get here. To the dude that started this post, its prolly goin to take a long time to get there as well.

^
I hope that "Just Chillin' " shirt was free.

If not, holla at me next time.

I spoke highly of Pat because I know dude's character.

I'm not his girl, father, parent, but I tried to tell him in an indirect way through others to not fool with certain kats and why.

He found out on his own.

He left the last D.A.R. @ Columbia before I can spit at him to see where his head was at, but sometimes, association alone gets you burned.

Before you know it, Smoky got you owing Big Perm too..................................

so i should hit up pat then,

pat, him me up boi,

we can just chief or drink that whole $60..during the caps playoff run.

edit : and i apologize to josh... but might as well paypal me ..so you can add it to what pat owes you.

^
Just real talk.

I find it odd that it was NOOOOO mention in that speech of all the people (4 people I directly know) who had to make personal visits to the store... To findOUT their items were sold... And had to get their money THAT way... Never informed, never contacted... AND THAT'S FACT.

So hell with keeping records chief. People ain't get their bread consistently or were contacted properly.

But I'm a let the apologies flow...

I'm stuck in my ways...

Dizzy's always seemed like a solid dude to me, although like stated above me, I did have to make a trip to the store to find out he sold one of my shirts,which wasn't a good look.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

i don't get it. so if u sold 10-15 shoes a week...why is $6500 hard to come by??
no bs....but could afford lv lugguge post in the what you wear forum.....dont make sense.....

thats like me owing you a hundred dollars and i see you in the club and im poppin bottles.....that aint right..... just an example.lol

naw but its just all jokes in here and clowing dont take it serious

This got ugly.

The take away from this thread is that communication is the key. In general, people are going to be cool and understanding about a situation as long as theyknow what's up. Homie may not have felt the need to make this post and Import King wouldn't have felt the need to come forward with his story if theyknew what the deal was. And if dude was being extra thirsty [meaning he paid you today and that they were supposed to ship and deliver that same day], thenfolks would have shut him down.

As a business, you can't afford to have an unpleasant customer sway your sales or determine how the buying public looks at you. So being honest and upfront with folks can turn a negative into a positive. At some point, businesses all have to eat a little red to ensure that they stay overall in the black. If"selling out" the guy who [based on your post] sold you out, then so be it. If you didn't want to do it publicly, then you should have hit thosepeople in private. Why? Because you have a name and reputation to protect and you can't afford to have someone else's dirt thrown on you, especiallywhen you're "the face" of a business. Take for example, Mike Phelps. Visa and other companies gave this dude millions of dollars to representthem. When those bong pictures got shown all over the world, their reputation took a hit as well. They couldn't afford to let that image speak for who theywere as a company, so each and every Mike Phelps sponsor had to release a statement to ensure that their customers knew that they didn't condone theaction. Why? Because they've got future sales to make and the fact that someone they trusted with their brand f'd up doesn't mean that they can sitback and say, "that was Phelps, not us."

At this point, you have to take the loss and do better the next time. Cause the same folks that bashed you in this thread could be the same folks who speakhighly of you in the future, provided that they see and hear that you've cleaned up your business practices. The folks that spoke on things not related tothis particular issue would have done so regardless, so like that .gif, let the haters hate. But show extra respect to the people who are entrusting you withtheir hard earned money. Think about it like this, how would you feel if you shipped the product to the buyer and then had to wait a few exrtra days to receivethe money.

i don't get it. so if u sold 10-15 shoes a week...why is $6500 hard to come by??

Come on man... did you not read his short essay??? He should be forgiven and his debts forfeited

CON-gress had this bailout program backwards. All they had to do was write a few papers about it and all would be forgiven!

361510334.jpg

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Come on man... did you not read his short essay??? He should be forgiven and his debts forfeited

CON-gress had this bailout program backwards. All they had to do was write a few papers about it and all would be forgiven!

361510334.jpg

laugh.gif
humbruh

Im convinced after every Eyes of Hazel Post I read... That N' is a 1983 to 1996 Historian of ALL things!! lolololol

That bamma pull out lines from Maya Angelo and inserts them into script like Earth and Water.....lololol...

I am just sittin here and thinkin... If I heard you and Meth rapping on Riggs Road and Univeristy Blvd about a fool gettin got... I would think it was KRS -1and Chuck D.. lololol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Comedy. Just now peepin this thread forreal forreal.
But I remember that summer clearly, I was in the same boat as Kev mentioned before, gave dude shoes and never heard back from him. Finally had to contact himand meet up to get my money, this was in the fall. I never sweated it tho, my peoples was cool with him so I knew I was getting my money (one way oranother
laugh.gif
)
But that whole 'take the L attitude' has to chill.
but enh, there's always 3 sides to a story.

Back
Top Bottom