your man DIZZY......................

smh.gif

Woooow...

I wasn't even gonna post in here cuz I didn't really have anything good to say about Josh ( or Dizzy as he prefers), and didn't want to bash on himeither, but since my names being brought up I'll shed some light...

As usual, Josh's story is full of half truths, Yes we had a partnership, but I definitley wouldn't call it 50/50, due to Josh wanting to market himselfmore than an actual store, why u think a lot of cats thought it was just his store, dude was 'thirsty' as hell for attention so I rocked with it cuz itwas a good oppertunity to get sumthin going that could have been built on..

From the get-go his record keeping was NOT on point, and somehow we ended up owing the register bread shortly after opening, so we, or at least I, wasn'tgetting paid even though I was there on the regular..

The store was obviously broken into (which I'm not gonna put fully on Josh, but if you look at the way the store was marketed, yall might b able to tellwhy) and we did have a debt to pay the customers that was around $6500...

We made up the list, and began to pay ppl off, and honestly Josh was paying ppl off faster than me to begin with, because I had personal obligations, but thatsdefinitley not an excuse..And I never ducked or dodged anybody about the bread, phone calls were picked up and I kept it 100 with everyone who got @ me...

The main thing Josh left out is the fact that no one agreed to let the money slide on account of being cool with him, but MULTIPLE people I've been coolwith for years who were on my part of the list told me not even to worry about it cuz they @*+@$% with me, and that the whole situation was @*+@$% up, butsomehow that didn't count toward my part of the list.

I paid off just as much as him including that and the people I did pay out of pocket, some of which Josh probly aint even aware of cuz we stopped talking(which according to him was because of the stores debt, but I had definitley had other reasons which I won't air out).

Bottom line is I don't owe Josh ol' lil bill lookin %## a damn thing, or anybody else for that matter, anything that is still owed is on him.

Doing business with Josh from the get was a mistake, and I SMH at myself everytime the thought it brought up, but I guess you live and you learn...

Yall can make ur own judgements about homie but on the real he's faker than the bape hoodies he was rockin when I first met him..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I spoke highly of Pat because I know dude's character.

I'm not his girl, father, parent, but I tried to tell him in an indirect way through others to not fool with certain kats and why.

He found out on his own.

He left the last D.A.R. @ Columbia before I can spit at him to see where his head was at, but sometimes, association alone gets you burned.

Before you know it, Smoky got you owing Big Perm too..................................
nerd.gif

Once Pat's name was brought up -- which again show's Mr. Diz not taking full accountability -- I saw this coming.

Have you ever heard MJ say, "Will Perdue missed the rebound."

Have you ever heard LBJ say, "It was Delonte' that missed the last shot."

Naw. And you never will.

"Types" wanna be in glory when its all good, and duck when things so a lil' sour.

Thanks for responding ASAP Pat, and not making my comments of you in vein.

Not picking sides, but I base my relationships on past track records.

And Pat still ain't got nothing to do with the creator of this thread....................................................

This situation is starting to really get air'd out. I feel another essay coming on... Just wondering what the thesis is going to be.

IMPORT is killin me addin that email so its not miscontrued.. Fool wants his $60 bones.. lol

PAT2345912 wrote:

Bottom line is I don't owe Josh ol' lil bill lookin %## a damn thing, or anybody else for that matter, anything that is still owed is on him.

Yall can make ur own judgements about homie but on the real he's faker than the bape hoodies he was rockin when I first met him..

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I don't think I've read something that comical in a while...

Love this forum.

Rock, you a fool for this
laugh.gif

Rockdeep Would Say:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know Im a Big dude with a pot belly.... but none of ya'll would step to me if you met me in person, cause I know you wont. You dont want this or my pot belly.

Good Morning.

... & damn, I just realized I've been m.i.a. for over two weeks... missin all the fun
smh.gif

grin.gif

If you all really wanna get at him, hit up the IRS. No way this guy is paying taxes on any of this. Stay snitchin'

I don't know Pat or Josh but this thread has been str8 comedy thx again fellas for making my day in the office a blast LMAO!!!!!
roll.gif

Crazy post.
My essay
From the standpoint of the customer:
I was one of the individuals with some shoes in the store and meet Dizzy and Pat in the store. My dealings was with Dizzy and not Pat. They both seemed cooland level headed. Some months after I dropped off my sneakers I visited the shop and spot was closed. I called and emailed and got no response from Dizzy, myviews of the dude at that point was less than respectable. He sold some MF DOOMs for me before that and was honest so he seem inconsistent at the point. Monthsafter that I called one day and we did a meetup at Lakeforest. The dude had all the cash he owed me and told me the long story and I understood after heexplained the situation. I just which that Dizzy would have contacted me earlier and told me the story when the store got robbed. Honesty is appreciated byreal dudes. $6500 is not worth anybodys name or reputation. At the end of the day your name is all you have. It's not whats happens, its how you handle asituation. If yall could not contact dudes individual yall could have used this forum to explain the situation. I do not think Dizzy is extra grimy but, youcant treat peoples money or customer service with a casual attitude.

I just had a friend tell me that he does mess with another friend over a dispute of $2000 and missed calls and no response. 10 years of brotherhood gone downthe drain over a few dollars and not being up front and stating you just dont have the money now. Once again,it's not whats happens, its how you handle asituation. I wish yall dudes best of luck.

^^ from Moment of Truth to Step in the Arena...
and both songs fit...

sucka free in 2009 fellas...im tellin you...you will sleep better..i know i do..

Back
Top Bottom