Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

What'd you end up doing in Denver?
went to the amphitheater, manitou springs, idaho springs, colorado springs, pikes peak, garden of the gods, alderfer three sisters trail, mt galbraith trail,
strawberry park natural hotsprings, bought weed from Mr Nice Guy, ate out pretty much the entire time, almost died trying to climb a mountain road that still had black ice, saw a frozen waterfall, and a bunch of other things

we didn't do much in denver other than the mall but that was only to buy souvenirs

I'm thinking of going to the DR next month by myself. I want to be as safe as possible (my Spanish isn't were it needs to be) . Anybody that's been recently hit me up and give me the low down .

7 year anniversary going to Costa Rica end of March!
Booked a 7 day tour with CRSTours, and they were super helpful and accommodating what exactly we wanted and wanted to do for the days chosen!
A bit random but, anyone have any recommendations for some good water shoes? :lol:

Got back a few days ago from Iceland. The Scenery is truly Amazing, felt like living in a painting.
Only went for a 4 days, wish i had more time to explore, but i will def go back one day.
We visited Snaefellsness Peninsula and toured around the Southern Coast.
check out my IG for more photos, and see some of my previous trips.
NT name is the same as my IG: ThaKidFromBk
IMG_20180111_115335_742.jpg
IMG_20180111_205405_988.jpg
IMG_20180111_212607_443.jpg
IMG_20180112_173331_109.jpg
IMG_20180112_174417_854.jpg
IMG_20180113_202240_916.jpg
IMG_20180113_203137_933.jpg
IMG_20180114_155737_959.jpg
IMG_20180114_160106_099.jpg

Got back a few days ago from Iceland. The Scenery is truly Amazing, felt like living in a painting.
Only went for a 4 days, wish i had more time to explore, but i will def go back one day.
We visited Snaefellsness Peninsula and toured around the Southern Coast.
check out my IG for more photos, and see some of my previous trips.
NT name is the same as my IG: ThaKidFromBk
IMG_20180111_115335_742.jpg
IMG_20180111_205405_988.jpg
IMG_20180111_212607_443.jpg
IMG_20180112_173331_109.jpg
IMG_20180112_174417_854.jpg
IMG_20180113_202240_916.jpg
IMG_20180113_203137_933.jpg
IMG_20180114_155737_959.jpg
IMG_20180114_160106_099.jpg

Amazing. Followed you on IG. Definitely want to visit Iceland. I want to see the northern lights sometime before I die too I think you can see them in Iceland if I’m not mistaken

going on the annual LA trip in March with my girl. We're going to the Lakers game and the Broad museum for sure. Probably a hike at runyon or the hollywood sign.
any recommendations for places to see/eat? or other good museums?

Amazing. Followed you on IG. Definitely want to visit Iceland. I want to see the northern lights sometime before I die too I think you can see them in Iceland if I’m not mistaken

Iceland a great spot to see the Northern Lights. Can also see them in Alaska, Canada, and even northern states like Minnesota and Michigan.

When going on a solo trip, how many days would you guys recommend?

I’m trying to decide now between Iceland, Egypt, and Cape Town for sometime in March or April.

Since it’ll just be me, I’m thinking about 3 days should suffice.

When going on a solo trip, how many days would you guys recommend?

I’m trying to decide now between Iceland, Egypt, and Cape Town for sometime in March or April.

Since it’ll just be me, I’m thinking about 3 days should suffice.
couple factors
  • budget
  • weather
  • surrounding areas ( could split time between cities)
the most important one is your budget though

couple factors
  • budget
  • weather
  • surrounding areas ( could split time between cities)
the most important one is your budget though

Good points. I’d imagine I’d spend less if I’m going solo. I don’t plan on going to these places to indulge in alcohol or partying tbh. Just to experience the culture and see the sights.

theregothatman theregothatman Dope pictures. What part of CR are you currently at? Info on any deals you got for the trip?

theregothatman theregothatman Dope pictures. What part of CR are you currently at? Info on any deals you got for the trip?[/QUOTE]

I'm staying in the North Pacific region in las Catalina this region is the driest. It's a very small town in a remote area so I had to travel 3.5 hours to get the Arenal Volcano but I wanted something private with private beaches.

The entire country is full of volcanoes and things to see so you can't see everything in a 1 or 2 trips. I'm here for 7 days and barely scratched the surface. Flights are cheap just remember rainy season is from July to November so it's tough to sight see in certain areas. The activities are expensive too during the dry season avg. $150 per person for 3 activities.

Any good recommendations for non-tourist spots in Iceland? Just landed a few hours ago.

Iceland is one of those places that you should hit up all the tourist spots like the waterfalls, hot springs and what not. It's a must for the first time there. Even going into ice caves are dope but all those require you to get a guide and considering the exchange in price there, can be sort of expensive. I would just do one of those bus tours and have them just take you to all those spots. Or you can just rent a car, get a wifi signal from them and just start driving to everything via google maps.

Also just check trip advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Products-g189952-Iceland.html

booked my trip to thailand in March
land in bangkok,
then its phuket - phi phi - krabi ( or vice versa)

any tips /recommendations ? ?

Back
Top Bottom