Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

all of the above

Hike: probably have to do something in the foothills where there won't be snow. Few trails based right in Golden, such as Apex or North Table mountain. Wear hiking boots if you have them, of not wear beaters.

Definitely go to Red Rocks amphitheatre just to walk around, check it out. It's a cool thing to see the rock formations, venue. There are hiking trails there too.

What kind of food you like? Best Mexican IMO is right downtown Denver, called La Loma. If you go there, get a Chile rellano which is a green Chile pepper stuffed with cheese and deep fried.

:smokin = weedmaps.com - shops everywhere, just need ID and cash.

Ski - closest is Loveland, and probably the cheapest. A-basin, keystone, Breck closest to Denver in that order, and cheapest too most expensive in that order as well. A-basin more of a chill / local vibe type place. Tailgating in the parking lot, dogs, :smokin, etc

Hike: probably have to do something in the foothills where there won't be snow. Few trails based right in Golden, such as Apex or North Table mountain. Wear hiking boots if you have them, of not wear beaters.

Definitely go to Red Rocks amphitheatre just to walk around, check it out. It's a cool thing to see the rock formations, venue. There are hiking trails there too.

What kind of food you like? Best Mexican IMO is right downtown Denver, called La Loma. If you go there, get a Chile rellano which is a green Chile pepper stuffed with cheese and deep fried.

:smokin = weedmaps.com - shops everywhere, just need ID and cash.

Ski - closest is Loveland, and probably the cheapest. A-basin, keystone, Breck closest to Denver in that order, and cheapest too most expensive in that order as well. A-basin more of a chill / local vibe type place. Tailgating in the parking lot, dogs, :smokin, etc
Thanks a lot, probably gonna go to every spot mentioned. Do they take card for the smoke or is it cash only?

Finally booked my Hotels and Inner flights for Egypt. My trip is in March. I bought the tickets in November, and finally done with the planning. Got a steal for $540 Roundtrip NYC to CAI

I'm so excited, this will be my 40th Country Visited!

- 3 Days in Cairo
- 2 Days in Luxor
- 1 Day Hurghada
- 1 Day Abu Simbel Temples

I am so jealous of people living on the East Coast and getting such a better airfare for European spots. It's just that much more expensive for us West Coast people.

I am trying to book a solo trip for some photo stuff but has to be within the next 2 weeks. Trying to see if I should do Arizona and do some of those famous spots.

I have minor trips on the horizon (Houston, LA, and Vegas), but this year I’ve finally convinced my crew to start thinking about taking trips abroad.

Starting off simple with Cancun in May, and then Thailand for the first time in July.

I’m also trying to add a country in Africa, and the Dominican Republic in to the mix, but I’m going to have to see how my finances are looking at the end of next month.

Should be a great year though.

I have minor trips on the horizon (Houston, LA, and Vegas), but this year I’ve finally convinced my crew to start thinking about taking trips abroad.

Starting off simple with Cancun in May, and then Thailand for the first time in July.

I’m also trying to add a country in Africa, and the Dominican Republic in to the mix, but I’m going to have to see how my finances are looking at the end of next month.

Should be a great year though.

Since its the beginning of the year, just start booking flights when ever you see deals. Saves on money if you book early but of course you need money now or to use a CC. But still...setting it up is the pain but once you are out there, it will be all worth it.

Good advice. I decided to dedicate a good portion of my February income to booking the remainder of my flights while the rates are still relatively low. I’m almost sure my boys won’t all be down for a place like Africa, so that may end up being my first solo trip abroad.

Anyone been to Bali? Plan on going between March and May and plan on staying at an Airbnb in Seminyak- Oberoi section of Bali

^ been to. what info you need. i love indo man. and bali has that unique feel. check out nusa lembongan, i think its starting to get popular now, but its a smaller island with beautiful scenery. if you can make your trip longer, go on the mt bromo / kawa ijen hike too. thats in java island but a lot of tourists link that trip together with a trip to bali. just ask me for any other info.

Went to Europe this past October. Visited Paris, Madrid, and Rome. It was amazing.

Gonna see NYC for the first time this weekend.

Going to Denver in April and working on Greece and Egypt layer in the year.

Just got back from Colorado, and wow, what an experience. I pretty much did as much as I could within the time frame given and I feel like I barely did anything.

The scenery, the people, the fresh air, the mountains, the trails, the weed, everything lived up to expectation and more. I almost died a couple of times going up unkept mountain roads though lmfao, but I would do it again in a heart beat.

I definitely plan on going back this summer, but rather than flying, I'll be riding my motorcycle there instead.

Just got back from Colorado, and wow, what an experience. I pretty much did as much as I could within the time frame given and I feel like I barely did anything.

The scenery, the people, the fresh air, the mountains, the trails, the weed, everything lived up to expectation and more. I almost died a couple of times going up unkept mountain roads though lmfao, but I would do it again in a heart beat.

I definitely plan on going back this summer, but rather than flying, I'll be riding my motorcycle there instead.

What'd you end up doing in Denver?

Back
Top Bottom