Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

4.jpg

Just came back from Iceland. It was our first cold weather vacation and it was breathtaking.

It was also the coldest place I have ever been but it was a lot of fun.
Lookin like Gandolph and Frodo bout to pop out and say what's good?!

Beautiful pics man.

Booked a trip to Paris for May. What should i bring? Apps to download? Recommendations? Affordable eat places? How much extra cash should i bring? Gonna be staying in a studio apt. Me and my significant other.

If you have an international credit card, I would just use that. Most if not all places use cards and keeps currency exchanges easy. Don’t stay near the Effiel Tower. There really isn’t that much to do there aside from that. Travel light and simple with comfortable shoes. Trains for everywhere but you’ll still be walking a lot. Also download the Paris map on Google maps so you can use it offline unless you have international data. Before i went, my wife and I pinged a whole bunch of areas to visit and just planned our days according to that. Also for great travel info, look up “traveling to Paris” on YouTube. There are a ton of vloggers that give even better tips than I could.

Was in Paris 2 of the last 5 wks.

They user Uber, a lot of taxis don’t take card. Metro is SUPER easy.

Have tons of places to eat it just matters what you like.

Look up places you want to eat and make reservations now. Places in Paris always seem to get booked up fast. I find places i want to eat at, and I have my Credit Card Concierge call and make the reservation.

I'm almost done with visiting all MLB stadiums. I got about 8 left (Mostly Midwest).

In a couple of weeks I'm hitting Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Any recommendations?

I appreciate all of these great tips! Thank you so much guys!

Now i just need Eiffel Tower tickets for May 3 - 8. For two.

Haven't taken any trips this year :frown:
Took 3 last year. I want to do at least one or two this year.
Places in mind
-Thailand
-Israel
-Brazil

I hate how everyone automatically thinks you're a sex tourist when you go to thailand.

Kathmandu, Nepal for me but the tickets are so damn expensive.

I appreciate all of these great tips! Thank you so much guys!

Now i just need Eiffel Tower tickets for May 3 - 8. For two.

If you’re desperate and don’t mind paying the money, I think if you book at one of the restaurants in the Eiffel Tower, the lift ticket is included. Mad pricey though haha

What scenes are you into?

It's a boys trip so pretty much anything goes. Couple of foodies in the group so trying to hit up holeman and finch for their limited burgers, good bars/lounges. Unlikely to hit the gentleman's clubs though.

Lived in CA all my life and never went to SF

Planning on going this summer for my anniversary

wed-sat good? where to stay?

wife and i like to eat and relax

It's a boys trip so pretty much anything goes. Couple of foodies in the group so trying to hit up holeman and finch for their limited burgers, good bars/lounges. Unlikely to hit the gentleman's clubs though.

How was ATL? Burgers at h&f at Ponce city market?

I thought their burger was just ok, ponce is dope though. City is awesome too, beautiful and easy women all over the place

Looking for Memorial Weekend suggestions. Coming from DC. Open to driving somewhere, if not flying. Doesn't HAVE to be a beach area. Just went to Philly, VA Beach, Wilmington NC. Looking for some suggestions, thanks.

^^^^Actually if you watch Prometheus and the Secret Life of Walter Mitty, you'll get a better look of what Iceland looks like. Lord of the Rings is New Zealand. They even left the Hobbit holes there as a tourist spot.

tauranga-hobbiton-day-tour-hero.jpg

Where is this at? Booking for next year... all my international trips are already set for this year.

Super late, but I had a BLAST in EGYPT!

I did Cairo, Hurghada, Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel Temples.

I will most definitely be back, this was my dream come true!

The food was Delicious, the people were so Friendly, the sights were Breath-taking, and I did NOT feel worried about security or safety.

It sucks that the Media is always trying to scare US travelers from going to these places. The tourism industry there is slowly recovering.

I've been to 40 countries now, and this was my most special.

Check out more pics on Instagram.com/kidflores89

egypt instagram.JPG
Jordan.jpg

How was ATL? Burgers at h&f at Ponce city market?

I thought their burger was just ok, ponce is dope though. City is awesome too, beautiful and easy women all over the place

Had a blast in ATL. I thought the burger was just ok as well. But the rest of their appys were pretty good. buffalo Chicken Skins, Shrimp toast. And their cocktails were really well made. Wasn't aware about their liquor laws on Sundays before we got there though. You can start drinking at 1230PM and last call is at midnight. Had to have a late brunch to get the mimosas in. Went to a dive bar called RocknTaco where the bartender free pours everything ridiculously. Then went to Buckhead Saloon next door for Sunday night fun and Hookah. Definitely right about the beautiful and easy women hehe

Edit - Gypsy Kitchen also has a nice vibe on Saturday night and the food was really good too.

Always enjoy hearing that people had a good time in Atlanta. It’s really cool down here.

If any of you guys are visiting in the future, feel free to pm me for suggestions on the different things to do.

Heading back to Houston this weekend. Always have a good time out there.

Next week I’m in Cancun for Cinco De Mayo. Second time visiting. Should be a good time.

im trying to hit up Atlanta just for the food spots alone... need me a ghettoburger and hit up vortex...end the trip off with some magic city :lol:

Spent Saturday to Wednesday in houston last week. I Def need to go back and actually hit a club. Enjoyed the weather and did a lot of driving

Back
Top Bottom