Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

So hard to plan a good trip when I can only get 1 week off at a time from work. Wanna do a big Europe trip so bad but damn, it's like a 24 hour flight each way :frown:

Booked a trip to Paris for May. What should i bring? Apps to download? Recommendations? Affordable eat places? How much extra cash should i bring? Gonna be staying in a studio apt. Me and my significant other.

Look up places you want to eat and make reservations now. Places in Paris always seem to get booked up fast. I find places i want to eat at, and I have my Credit Card Concierge call and make the reservation.

I'm almost done with visiting all MLB stadiums. I got about 8 left (Mostly Midwest).

In a couple of weeks I'm hitting Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Any recommendations?

So hard to plan a good trip when I can only get 1 week off at a time from work. Wanna do a big Europe trip so bad but damn, it's like a 24 hour flight each way :frown:

doggy, where do you live that its 24 hours one way ? i can see you losing time if you flying from the west but you do get all that time back

For Disneyland/Sea, definitely go Mon-Thurs. A few years ago, we went on a Tues and Thurs and we got on most of the rides with no problem (October time). I went again to DisneySea last month on a Friday and it was insanely packed. We only got on 4-5 rides, but the people were really nice!

Heading to Hong Kong this weekend!

Where to in hk ? Me and my girl going in about 3 weeks. Bejing as well. Take pictures and let me know some good spots to eat! Heard they got some 5 star restaurants for the low.

4.jpg

Just came back from Iceland. It was our first cold weather vacation and it was breathtaking.

It was also the coldest place I have ever been but it was a lot of fun.

Group of friends are heading to Greece this summer. June 28 - July 8th.

I live in Denver. Trying to figure out the best flights / award travel to use. I have around 280k Chase UR points.

Anyone good at award travel hacking type stuff, to get the best deal? Trying to figure it out reading reddit/r/awardtravel but a lot to digest.

Imma be in Europe as well in September.

We’re gonna fly there and just ride the trains from countries to countries for three weeks, of course we’re gonna fly if deemed necessary

France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland are the main countries we want to visit

^ might be tough to find flight deals. Esp over summer since it's peak season throughout.

Headed to Maui this fall after wedding.
And just put my deposit down for a 7 day trip on the Adriatic sea off croatia next july. 52' catamaran :pimp:

4.jpg

Just came back from Iceland. It was our first cold weather vacation and it was breathtaking.

It was also the coldest place I have ever been but it was a lot of fun.

Bruh that’s dope, I went to Iceland on a solo trip last August but didn’t venture out of Reykjavik. I got to see the Thingvellir and Gulfoss (Golden Falls) however. Spent a lot of my time learning about Viking history. Def a peaceful and beautiful place. Next time I go I will be sure to check out actual ice and hopefully catch the northern lights.

damn that looks majestic AF lol.

disney cruise in May ... should be fun

Which one? I’m bout to hit up the one in San Diego in September with my lady and her fam. Last time I went on a cruise was carnival going to the same place (Ensenada)

I haven't traveled outside of NYC in ~10 years.
Can anyone recommend which domestic cities I should hit first?
I love art, food, concerts, alla that. I'm probably gonna travel solo dolo.
Haven't been to:

- SF / LA
- Chicago
- Portland
- Austin / Houston

^^^^^Hmmm......since to are from NYC, I would think Chicago and even SF is just too mellow for you unless that is what you want. SF is nice cause you can conquer the whole city in like a 3 day weekend but honestly the art scene here has totally faded away, food has been subpar if any but the concert scene is decent if you plan your trip around a certain thing. Peep this site (https://www.sfstation.com) for stuff to do in SF. Hopefully the calendar is updated far enough where you can plan your trip around certain things.

Also Portland is fun cause its just different. Nice wilderness to see as well as solid food spots with good craft beers and even wineries. I would pick that place but that is me.

I know Im cutting it close but I'm in the same boat as slighted up there. I want to travel someone in the US between saturday april 14 and sunday april 22

Any recommendations for solo travel? Im in chicago. Prefer to go somewhere warm. Was thinking Vegas

Going to France for May. I need Eiffel Tower tickets anywhere from May 3-8. They sold out on the website. Anyone selling any I could buy off them?

I haven't traveled outside of NYC in ~10 years.
Can anyone recommend which domestic cities I should hit first?
I love art, food, concerts, alla that. I'm probably gonna travel solo dolo.
Haven't been to:

- SF / LA
- Chicago
- Portland
- Austin / Houston

I went to Portland for the first time last weekend, and I had an AMAZING time. Food was great, beer and coffee are abundant, people are chill, the city is beautiful, and there's no sales tax on anything! lol Also, try to see if you can get someone you know to help you get into the Nike Company Store in Beaverton. A friend of mine hooked me up, and all guests get 40% off everything.

I went to Portland for the first time last weekend, and I had an AMAZING time. Food was great, beer and coffee are abundant, people are chill, the city is beautiful, and there's no sales tax on anything! lol Also, try to see if you can get someone you know to help you get into the Nike Company Store in Beaverton. A friend of mine hooked me up, and all guests get 40% off everything.

It used to be 50% SMH.

Haven't taken any trips this year :frown:
Took 3 last year. I want to do at least one or two this year.
Places in mind
-Thailand
-Israel
-Brazil

Trying to go to Iceland in the fall. How expensive was it?

The flight is the cheapest. The rest of the stuff is what is expensive due to the exchange rates. Food sucks there and you have to pay way higher than you'd like for it. The tours can be costly too. What I did is rented a car (very expensive) and a portable wifi unit and just drove to all the spots on my won leisure. I think it's the best way to go cause you only get like 30 minutes per spot but sitting on a bus and not worrying about driving is nice too.

Trying to go to Iceland in the fall. How expensive was it?

Basically what Fong$tarr Fong$tarr said. It was very expensive once we landed. We rented a land rover discovery for 9 days and it was $1800 but we split it 4 ways since the wife and I went with another couple. We could have gotten something cheaper but we wanted something that could drive through snow and I’m glad we did because we basically had to drive through a blizzard at one point. We drove the ring road which goes around the whole island. Saw some incredible sights that I will never forget. Definitely will do it again but maybe just for a long weekend.

Back
Top Bottom