Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Has anyone here ever been to Aruba? Planning a trip this summer and trying to figure out things to do.
Went to Cancun recently and it was incredible. The hotel was so dope (Finest Playa Mujeres: All Inclusive). Took trips to Tulum, Xcaret, Chichen Itza, and a few Cenotes. I can’t wait to go back. Here’s a few pics...
F0662A16-67CF-485B-99A8-A180AB6AAC0C.jpeg
3B10C67E-F698-4749-98A5-C33C9AE4451B.jpeg
B6CD996E-C1D3-4B95-8EA2-C5F742D77C7D.jpeg
0B2F15C2-8691-444D-A95B-A7027C874433.jpeg
0E278CDC-80DE-48C2-BAD0-FBC9EEF2DDAD.jpeg
D3E28559-E46A-436B-A63A-4E69FD2A7B9B.jpeg
B012C169-ED1F-4C76-9FFA-469E503D526A.jpeg
08C093F3-E36A-46D6-A00A-222E3F293B5A.jpeg
3DC079F6-8485-41A8-BABD-7D4E9A19AA3B.jpeg
FF425A5D-5B35-4922-A85E-554276F835BC.jpeg

Btw I don’t know why every time I post pics on here they always come out crappy quality. I think I’m doing something wrong... :frown:

Can anyone tell me about London and the ins and outs (best places to visit, things to eat, etc.)? This would be the wife and I's first time in Europe (hopefully the first of many trips). Is 5/6 days too much or too little?

I would highly recommend doing a day trip or bus tour for one of your days. I took a bus tour with my wife to see Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge.

Thinking of taking a last minute impromptu trip to Chicago. I have a flight voucher for $200 that expires on Jan 23rd and I have to fly out before that date. LAX to ORD is only about $200ish for next Sat-Mon (only dates I can do). I saw that Wade has his last game in Chi-city Saturday night and figured it was a good time to go since I've never been. Any other tips/places to hit up? I will probably be solo. Or if anyone has any other city suggestions out of LAX for next weekend I am open to everything. Haven't visited many places :lol:

Thinking of taking a last minute impromptu trip to Chicago. I have a flight voucher for $200 that expires on Jan 23rd and I have to fly out before that date. LAX to ORD is only about $200ish for next Sat-Mon (only dates I can do). I saw that Wade has his last game in Chi-city Saturday night and figured it was a good time to go since I've never been. Any other tips/places to hit up? I will probably be solo. Or if anyone has any other city suggestions out of LAX for next weekend I am open to everything. Haven't visited many places :lol:

As much as I love Chicago it’s january boss hold off in till at least April/May

As much as I love Chicago it’s january boss hold off in till at least April/May

I've lived in sub zero temps before, so the weather doesn't bother me haha but is it gonna be that bad? I checked and its gonna be 20-30 the days I planned on going

I've lived in sub zero temps before, so the weather doesn't bother me haha but is it gonna be that bad? I checked and its gonna be 20-30 the days I planned on going

The windy city...

It could be ok, or it could be typical midwest lake effect weather. Grey skies, rain/snow, windy, humidity makes it feel even colder, etc...

Has anyone here ever been to Aruba? Planning a trip this summer and trying to figure out things to do.
Went to Cancun recently and it was incredible. The hotel was so dope (Finest Playa Mujeres: All Inclusive). Took trips to Tulum, Xcaret, Chichen Itza, and a few Cenotes. I can’t wait to go back. Here’s a few pics...
F0662A16-67CF-485B-99A8-A180AB6AAC0C.jpeg
3B10C67E-F698-4749-98A5-C33C9AE4451B.jpeg
B6CD996E-C1D3-4B95-8EA2-C5F742D77C7D.jpeg
0B2F15C2-8691-444D-A95B-A7027C874433.jpeg
0E278CDC-80DE-48C2-BAD0-FBC9EEF2DDAD.jpeg
D3E28559-E46A-436B-A63A-4E69FD2A7B9B.jpeg
B012C169-ED1F-4C76-9FFA-469E503D526A.jpeg
08C093F3-E36A-46D6-A00A-222E3F293B5A.jpeg
3DC079F6-8485-41A8-BABD-7D4E9A19AA3B.jpeg
FF425A5D-5B35-4922-A85E-554276F835BC.jpeg
Trying to go to Aruba for the bday as well , looks good , my girls family wants to do Puerto Rico in July is it travel friendly yet ?

The windy city...

It could be ok, or it could be typical midwest lake effect weather. Grey skies, rain/snow, windy, humidity makes it feel even colder, etc...

There's plenty to do and see in Chicago that's indoors, especially over the course of 2 days, but to turbospartan turbospartan + brockbo brockbo 's point, summer is your ideal visiting period with the beaches + plethora of street festivals.

Hitting Phuket in September for my honeymoon. Any advice/suggestions?
prepare for a lot of tourist, be patient, Patong beach is the spot at night for clubs and such. I went back in 2016, we went up to Big Buddha, Tiger sanctuary, James Bond Island, Phi Phi Island, Monkey Island, etc..Def had fun out there.

Punta cana and Santo Domingo

Everybody says the same about PC...very tourist. Almost like being in Florida.

However they have a club everybody is going to "CoCo Bong Go Show". It's like movie in there. They will charge you more for being a foreigner

http://www.cocobongo.com/locations/PuntaCana?lang=en

Santo Domingo is dope for the culture and history. Colonial Zone is okay just a lot of people trying to sell you stuff and BJ's in the back of the barbershop :lol: .

The night life is great: Mamma Club, Onno's, VIP Room, Jet Ski, Platinum, Gold, Kuroa, El Conde

Strip Club: Oasis, Foxys

Restaurants: Adrian Tropical (24 hours) sits on the edge of the cliff. B uche Perico is dope, D'Luis Parillada, La Parrilla Steakhouse, El Meson De La Cava is okay (restaurant inside of a cave), Sophia's, Don PePe

Boca Marina and Neptuno's is dope (located in Boca Chica, 20 mins Uber)

If you can go to Jarabacoa and Samana. A lot of beautiful beaches and scenery.

Last edited:
prepare for a lot of tourist, be patient, Patong beach is the spot at night for clubs and such. I went back in 2016, we went up to Big Buddha, Tiger sanctuary, James Bond Island, Phi Phi Island, Monkey Island, etc..Def had fun out there.
I second all of that. Its touristy and grimy, but beautiful at the same time..
Karon beach is 10 minutes away in a tuk tuk a little more chill if youre not into ping pong shows. Check out the restaurant called "On the Rocks" with your girl. Nice view and fresh seafood.

Doing DR & Panama in March
Any recomendations.
Food, nightlife, tourist attractions.
Stay in Casco Viejo if you can..
Check out Diablicos for dinner. They do a traditional Panamanian show while you eat.
Check out Tantalo and Gatto Blano's rooftop for drinks. They are open until until 4 or 5am.
Hit the W rooftop pool downtown to pass time during the day.
I'm not going to tell you not to go to the canal, but im warning you that it is boring. It takes a boat around an hour to go through moving around an inch a minute..

^ also for Panama check out Bocas Del Toro... its an island 1 hour plain ride from panama city... you can take the bus but it takes like 12 hours... i stayed there for a 3-4 days and the bars there were popping... Also a lot of foreigners go there too... If you dont know spanish its hard to get around because majority of the people there only know spanish...

lg88lg lg88lg Booking Aruba for early March with my lady as I type this :pimp: we're opting not to do all inclusive though.
Dope! Let me know how it goes. I don’t think I’m doing All-inclusive there either. Most of the reviews for the All-incisive spots were just ok, and expensive as hell.

Please don’t go to Coco Bongo in PC :rofl:

Dudes have the audacity to charge 150$ a head for a show you can get for free at your resort..,lmao

Back
Top Bottom