Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I say go to Drink Point in PC.....definitely some gorgeous women there just keep your head on the swivel so you don’t get pickpocketed by the womenz

Please don’t go to Coco Bongo in PC :rofl:

Dudes have the audacity to charge 150$ a head for a show you can get for free at your resort..,lmao

I’ve never been to PC (don’t have any interest) but ppl say it’s lit in there. Tickets like $70 for regular.

Me and my gal are thinking about Mexico. Do you guys have any recommendations(Cancun, Puerto V., Cabo, etc.)? I'm not really looking for anything cosmopolitan, just a nice beach near a good city. If I find a good deal on somewhere like Paris and Barcelona, I'd jump on it, but we're pretty set on Mexico.

Me and my gal are thinking about Mexico. Do you guys have any recommendations(Cancun, Puerto V., Cabo, etc.)? I'm not really looking for anything cosmopolitan, just a nice beach near a good city. If I find a good deal on somewhere like Paris and Barcelona, I'd jump on it, but we're pretty set on Mexico.

Heard La Paz is nice.

I say go to Drink Point in PC.....definitely some gorgeous women there just keep your head on the swivel so you don’t get pickpocketed by the womenz

Yeah that’s the spot I’d recommend, but for sure stay alert and just know that 95% of the women no matter how bad or ugly, are hookers....PC is hookers paradise.

These places are all nice but just FYI feel nothing like being in Mexico. 90% of the people there are Americans

I don’t think I should ever go to Mexico.

I’m the type of person that can’t help but venture out into parts of town tourists have no business venturing into.

I’d want to mingle with the locals and I’d end up dismembered, hanging off a overpass.

Same reason why I won’t go visit my parents country.

I do want to go to India though, who been? What part?

As someone who's half Indian, I highly suggest you don't do this. Unless you're one of those hippie types, you'll have an awful time. Millions of locals with extremely rude and disgusting behavior have completely ruined a country that had a rich history and culture; even my mom and other relatives refuse to go back unless it's an absolute emergency. There's

These places are all nice but just FYI feel nothing like being in Mexico. 90% of the people there are Americans
My goal is a sandy beach with a calm atmosphere. For me, my vacations are either exploratory trips or unwinding getaways. I want to be in gateway mode in this trip with leisure walks at most.

Yeah that’s the spot I’d recommend, but for sure stay alert and just know that 95% of the women no matter how bad or ugly, are hookers....PC is hookers paradise.
Definitely hookers paradise. Been there twice so far and the first time was ridiculous with how aggressive they were (touching and grabbing the pipe), I still find myself wanting to visit every time I’m in PC now

My goal is a sandy beach with a calm atmosphere. For me, my vacations are either exploratory trips or unwinding getaways. I want to be in gateway mode in this trip with leisure walks at most.

Then Los Cabos should be perfect for you (and a lot closer than Cancun). I have friends who do yearly trips there to stay at those all inclusive resorts at the beach (but you're not allowed to go into the water due to the strong current).

I don’t think I should ever go to Mexico.

I’m the type of person that can’t help but venture out into parts of town tourists have no business venturing into.

I’d want to mingle with the locals and I’d end up dismembered, hanging off a overpass.

Same reason why I won’t go visit my parents country.

Part of me wants to go to India too, but I heard it rough "around the edges" in too many places. If I went, I probably wouldn't even bring my girl so I can completely focus on my own well-being.

As someone who's half Indian, I highly suggest you don't do this. Unless you're one of those hippie types, you'll have an awful time. Millions of locals with extremely rude and disgusting behavior have completely ruined a country that had a rich history and culture; even my mom and other relatives refuse to go back unless it's an absolute emergency. There's

There’s what b? C’mon man don’t leave me hanging. I hate cliffhangers.

:lol:

There’s what b? C’mon man don’t leave me hanging. I hate cliffhangers.

:lol:

Not sure what happened; I was gonna write that there's no excitement in going to places like the Taj Mahal when you have to deal with all the disgusting people and terrible pollution right outside it (at least for me)

Of course there's so called sophisticated people there too, but they don't give a @#$# about any of the extreme poverty that exists right outside of their luxury condos ,shopping malls, and chauffeured cars

Then Los Cabos should be perfect for you (and a lot closer than Cancun). I have friends who do yearly trips there to stay at those all inclusive resorts at the beach (but you're not allowed to go into the water due to the strong current)

If you're planning to just kick it at a re
Nice, how's the crowd in these type of places in April. I'd figure I'd be hitting the pool alot since the water is off-limits. I can believe I haven't been to Mexico yet out of all of the trips I've taken this far. Also, I'm lying, I do want to hit up the city a bit which is why the Bahamas, Jamaica, PR, DR, etc. Is off the table. Is Cabo cool enough cool to explore, would I get robbed if I rented a car and cruise around?

Yeah b I’m already knowing.

Indentured servitude, pollution, poverty, scammers, outsourced Indian telemarketers :lol:...

Yeah b I’m already knowing.

Indentured servitude, pollution, poverty, scammers, outsourced Indian telemarketers :lol:...
My friend that went to India mentioned that he got in the worst stomach fits that he's ever had on day one, than it mysteriously went away. He said that the rest of his trip was top-notch and he said the northern Indian women were out of this world as far as looks.

My friend that went to India mentioned that he got in the worst stomach fits that he's ever had on day one, than it mysteriously went away. He said that the rest of his trip was top-notch and he said the northern Indian women were out of this world as far as looks.

That's that South/Southeast Asian stomach flu. My mom spent 25 years growing up there without getting it, and after living in the US for so long, she gets sick and now prefers packing an entire suitcase of safe to eat snacks whenever she visits India, Thailand, or Indonesia

That's that South/Southeast Asian stomach flu. My mom spent 25 years growing up there without getting it, and after living in the US for so long, she gets sick and now prefers packing an entire suitcase of safe to eat snacks whenever she visits India, Thailand, or Indonesia
****, so we don't even have the biome to defend ourselves against that?! I want some street food so bad when I go to places like that, but I always chicken out.

****, so we don't even have the biome to defend ourselves against that?! I want some street food so bad when I go to places like that, but I always chicken out.

Nope, that's pretty much guaranteed death :lol: drink unfiltered water or eat street food there, and it's a wrap for the next 24-48 hours. Good way to lose weight extremely fast though, similar to when Diaz said he cut weight to fight McGregor on short notice by drinking Mexican water

Back
Top Bottom