Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

yooooooo i need some recommendations on things to do and places to eat in Memphis

going to surprise my fiance's best friend for her 30th
need some recommendations for saturday and sunday
also, some things to do on saturday afternoon for myself. i'll be dolo for about 2-3 hours while they go do their spa thing

You doing what? lol surprise your fiance with her best friend? for your fiances 30th?

Hit up the Bahamas and was extremely disappointed with the service at Atlantis. It was like the service staff didn’t want to serve other black people, African American tourists specifically. Seems like they kind of had a “run and go fetch it” mindset with other tourists but service was consistently bad for me.

Any canadians in here? Code LEAP2020 with Air canada gives you 25% off any flight in eligible destinations

Canada, US, Caribbean, Central America i believe are the only regions eligible.

Expires March 1 so hurry up

So far kona is in the picture. Little bit of everything. Hiking, sight seeing, beach, food and nightlife
big island is great except for nightlife. stay away from hilo at night. i think there's snow up on mauna kea right now.
if nightlife is a big priority, oahu is the best but we're much more crowded here. traffic can be horrible.
maui is much smaller than the big island but there's some pretty diverse landscape.
kauai is nice but super small.

this corona virus is really messing up my plans to travel

I traveled for work this week. I washed my hands constantly and wiped down my hotel room

I’m leaving for Costa Rica on Thursday with my family, A little worried, but not enough to cancel.

Last edited:
Hit up the Bahamas and was extremely disappointed with the service at Atlantis. It was like the service staff didn’t want to serve other black people, African American tourists specifically. Seems like they kind of had a “run and go fetch it” mindset with other tourists but service was consistently bad for me.
I thought service was terrible. Employees down right looked grumpy af.

Only been to Oahu, it was pretty fun.
I just came back from the Philippines in January. Going to Atlanta in May. I've heard about the aquarium and am interested. Headed to Mexico City in a couple weeks.

Cool travel story. Unfortunately, it’s non vacation related.

I went down to Orange County, this past week for work. As I was checking into my hotel, I went ahead and asked if they had any complementary upgrades. The front desk person put me in a 3 room villa with a pool! I do have status with this hotel brand, but never would I imagined, that they would put me in that type of room.

I just wish my wife and son could have joined.

I cancelled my bucket list Tokyo trip set for tomorrow., the virus shut down just about every major attraction for the next 2 weeks.
I had to pay the $150 change fee, and got the 40,000 skymiles redeposited back.
Jumped on a Delta leap year sale on Sunday and going to Costa Rica for only 14,000 skymiles, leaving Thursday for 6 nights.
New metal credit card for the Amex Delta cards;
amex.jpg

Back
Top Bottom