Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I cancelled my bucket list Tokyo trip set for tomorrow., the virus shut down just about every major attraction for the next 2 weeks.
I had to pay the $150 change fee, and got the 40,000 skymiles redeposited back.
Jumped on a Delta leap year sale on Sunday and going to Costa Rica for only 14,000 skymiles, leaving Thursday for 6 nights.
New metal credit card for the Amex Delta cards;
amex.jpg

whT part of Costa rica?

Damn I didn't realize Delta was having a sale on Saturday.

Just pulled the trigger on flights to Jamaica in June. Third time vacationing there with wifey. We're thinking Montego Bay this time around. Stayed in Negril the first two trips.

Damn I didn't realize Delta was having a sale on Saturday.

Just pulled the trigger on flights to Jamaica in June. Third time vacationing there with wifey. We're thinking Montego Bay this time around. Stayed in Negril the first two trips.

Delta had a sweet sale to Montego Bay as well.

Costa Rica, I was planning just San Jose and I'm reading it's not a very interesting city and can be done in 2 days.
So I just looked into 4x4 rentals to visit volcanos, trails and nature parks. Hoping to get an itinerary done by tomorrow.
Let me know if you can share any recommendations?..

I cancelled my bucket list Tokyo trip set for tomorrow., the virus shut down just about every major attraction for the next 2 weeks.
I had to pay the $150 change fee, and got the 40,000 skymiles redeposited back.
Jumped on a Delta leap year sale on Sunday and going to Costa Rica for only 14,000 skymiles, leaving Thursday for 6 nights.
New metal credit card for the Amex Delta cards;
amex.jpg

Nice! My current credit card rotation:

Alaska Airlines: I never spend on it. I have just for the annual companion pass.
Hyatt: Only use it for hotel stays, it helps me get to Globalist faster.
Amex Plat: Booking Travel (5x points) & Amex Airport Lounges (If you have kids, this is clutch)
Chase Sapphire Reserve: I use it for 300 Annual Travel + 3 Points on restaurants
Chase Freedom Unlimited: My main card. 1.5 Points on any purchase.

Got about a week of vacation left.

Wondering whats the better destination for that time frame.

Morocco or Brazil. Both are on my list, but im seeing roundtrip deals to Rio for 500cad 👀.

Any of you guys been to either countries, or both? Advice/tips always appreciated.

Also seeing direct flights to Tokyo for 400, that **** is so tempting :lol: damn virus tho :smh:

Got about a week of vacation left.

Wondering whats the better destination for that time frame.

Morocco or Brazil. Both are on my list, but im seeing roundtrip deals to Rio for 500cad 👀.

Any of you guys been to either countries, or both? Advice/tips always appreciated.

Also seeing direct flights to Tokyo for 400, that **** is so tempting :lol: damn virus tho :smh:

Now you’re going to Morocco?!? When? I might pull up!

anyone got any recommendations in PR besides the old sanjuan, culebra beach and the bacardi house?
looking for good food places

Whose vacation plans are being messed up thanks to corona?

Was supposed to go to San Juan PR next week. Not sure if to go now. Was a quick boys trip....smh

holding strong for Japan in a week and half
The only way we aren't going is if a travel ban goes into place.
Luckily our layovers(1 going there, 2 coming back) all have people we know who live in those cities, so we wouldn't be alone and would have help if needed, that actually includes Japan as well.

I have London and Amsterdam planned from April 1st to the 10th. Damn Corona is messing up my plans but i don't want to cancel. Waiting until i get a little closer to make that decision. Any advice?

I have London and Amsterdam planned from April 1st to the 10th. Damn Corona is messing up my plans but i don't want to cancel. Waiting until i get a little closer to make that decision. Any advice?

I think they’re on the list of places Americans cannot travel. Unless you have a connector that can get you there.

Supposed to be heading down Atl next month since the flight was less than $160 round trip but with this going on idk how things will be next month. Traveling international is bad enough but now you gotta think if it’s worth it to travel domestic

So my wife has a course-prep thing for her NP boards, and we were planning on going to the one in DC in April. Good thing we didn't book for $300+ each like a month ago, because the same flights are now like $60 each.

They are on United, and I think we can cancel / change the reservations for free now - right? Am I missing any reason why we shouldn't book? If Corona still a problem next month, we can just cancel

Supposed to be heading down Atl next month since the flight was less than $160 round trip but with this going on idk how things will be next month. Traveling international is bad enough but now you gotta think if it’s worth it to travel domestic

Word. I'm not sure I want to take the chances on those cheap flights. You know how they say certain things might be too good to be true? It might apply here.

Btw even if u add flight insurance, they don’t cover pandemics for a refund. Most flights are able to reschedule or give you credit though.

Back
Top Bottom