Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Shout out to my guy Grine226 for giving me advice on Papagayo peninsula in Costa Rica. I stayed at the Andaz, and used one of my suite upgrades. The View was incredible, it was an amazing trip.

unfortunately the trip came to an odd ending. My parents live in Central America, so they flew down and linked up wIth my wife, son, & I.

On our last night in Costa Rica, El Salvador closed their borders, which meant my parents couldn’t fly back home. So they ended up flying back to Seattle with us, and have been here since March 14th.

Once this is all over I’m excited to plan my next trip.

My folks are FINALLY heading home! sheesh.

I need a vacation. It’s been 6 months.

Yo they been there for 6 months?

I was in New Orleans for 5 months at the same time in March.

I can just imagine.

Just 13 more days! I’ll miss them, but sheesh. My wife will be very happy lol. How was living in NO?

I need to plan a trip man, I got 24 days off available. I had Miami (Yearly NFL trip) & Cuba planned for October, but all my friends cancelled.

Just 13 more days! I’ll miss them, but sheesh. My wife will be very happy lol. How was living in NO?

I need to plan a trip man, I got 24 days off available. I had Miami (Yearly NFL trip) & Cuba planned for October, but all my friends cancelled.

I was there for family issues: my 90+ grandparents needed help. So it sort was the same situation. :lol:

There’s a lot of dope places you can go, just need to figure out which restriction works best for you and the wife.

alps in europe

A3ECB265-8E2F-47A8-87DC-5B818E5A48E6.jpeg

Welp I'm back on my bull****. Just booked an extended trip to Quito, Ecuador.

Not departing until January, wanted to wait as long as possible before travelling again but I broke down today.

I gotta get outa here man.

I love Quito! Make sure you go to Banos! That’s where the fun located.

Also, if you have time, do the Amazon tour.

Last edited:
I love Quito! Make sure you go to Banos! That’s where the fun located.

Also, if you have time, do the Amazon tour.

Amazon tour sounds dope. I really don't know much about Ecuador but hear great things about Banos.

I'll be down there for 3 months keeping it pretty low key so I'll have plenty of time.

This in Ecuador or somewhere else?

I just got PADI certified at the beginning of the year and can't wait to dive again.

This is in Tulum. Went yesterday.

The best place to dive in Ecuador is Galapagos. I didn’t make it out there, but I heard it’s beautiful there!

Here you go!

Last edited:
Amazon tour sounds dope. I really don't know much about Ecuador but hear great things about Banos.

I'll be down there for 3 months keeping it pretty low key so I'll have plenty of time.

3 months?!? You have more than enough time. Generally, you need atleast a week just to do the tour. You have to take a small boat out to it. :lol:

Are you going to visit other places?

You might as well do the Cotopaxi summit while you’re there, too. :lol:

3 months?!? You have more than enough time. Generally, you need atleast a week just to do the tour. You have to take a small boat out to it. :lol:

Are you going to visit other places?

You might as well do the Cotopaxi summit while you’re there, too. :lol:

Ah ok yea I'm not taking any time off work for so only gonna have the weekends to step out of Quito.

I enjoy the outdoors but I'm definitely more of a city traveler and I usually don't migrate much once I touch down in a foreign country.

Drop me in a big metropolitan city and I can definitely explore for a few months without feeling any urge to change up locations. :lol:

Wife and I finally decided to cancel our trip to Canada, had planned on taking our girls there for Christmas. Figure just wait another year and get some work done around the house. I went in high school as a field trip and have always loved the feel of it, reminds me of Europe in the winter.
Mont-Tremblant-Winter-Title.jpg

Village.jpeg

Get the girls sky lessons or snowboard lessons, train them up early.

Not going to answer :lol:

Comes with a chef, concierge and onsite security guard.

BE863A29-A889-4D07-A547-B94CCEE8281F.jpeg
1BB3824B-81FF-4AE0-B66E-59431696E175.jpeg
FDB85C9D-8CC2-49A6-868A-CA93E4055813.jpeg
D987C15F-2276-4FEE-A771-7617AE0A92C7.jpeg

866205B6-E074-4D1B-91C0-7ECC60D43925.jpeg
That looks FLAMES, price doesn't even matter sometimes just the peace of mind and being away from stressful environments. Covid really has wife and I moving forward with getting a second house with a pool. Pics here just look so funny, have the door open with the breeze coming in, eating lunch/dinner then get in for a dip. Fruit ain't NEVER look so fresh in that last pic, almost like they got that pineapple that morning.

Back
Top Bottom