Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone ever use Turo for car rentals?

I usually book via Costco (for the slight discount) but for our FL trip next week... Full size SUV cheapest is $800 for 5 days! I found a Tesla Model X for only $600ish, for the same days. Never used Turo though.

I usually book via Costco (for the slight discount) but for our FL trip next week... Full size SUV cheapest is $800 for 5 days! I found a Tesla Model X for only $600ish, for the same days. Never used Turo though.

Had a friend used it before - it’s like the Abnb of cars - just make sure you handle all the fees up front - mileage, cleaning

Turo legit. Rented a drop top mustang. Paid for the unlimited mileage and the option to not wash/vacuum it.

I'd be waiting for y'all. NT Meeting in Cartagena!

DesD1 DesD1
ksteezy ksteezy I believe you’re Colombian - any info??

I’ll be there at the end of the month for 5 days in Cartagena!

Defintely going to get a dive in!

Hit me with the recommendation! Food and things to do!

Plus I like to do extreme things - hiking, jumping off cliffs, etc!

And I need to see my Afro-Colombians (Palenque) for the food and culture! Name me those towns! Even if I got to hit up the hood!

Last edited:
DesD1 DesD1
ksteezy ksteezy I believe you’re Columbian - any info??

I’ll be there at the end of the month for 5 days in Cartagena!

Defintely going to get a dive in!

Hit me with the recommendation! Food and things to do!

Plus I like to do extreme things - hiking, jumping off cliffs, etc!

And I need to see my Afro-Columbians (Palenque) for the food and culture! Name me those towns! Even if I got to hit up the hood!
Colombian*

Any food recommendations for the Waikiki Beach area?? Just booked for the end of the month after debating between there or my home away from home, Puerto Vallarta. That international travel looking dicey if you manage to test positive before coming back stateside. Not sure I’m down for 2 weeks locked in a hotel room. :lol:

If you're into udon, Marugame udon is a solid spot I ate there like 2-3 times when I was in Oahu lol Ohhh you got to hit up Leonards bakery, the malasada are :emoji_fire:

Did you plan to rent a car? If so you should check out North Shore, there's Giovanni's Shrimp Truck and matsumoto shave iced both imo are worth the trip.

Damn need to book a trip back to Hawaii soon :lol:

If I had to travel again, what I'm not used to when I'm single, I think I would go to London again or Amsterdam again, something comfortable to me where I've already been.

But even like that, when I'm solo I'm not about leaving my zone...

Women give you energy lol + it is always important to hers to travel and as you don't want them to become sad because of this killer routine, you go away with hers ^^

But Amsterdam would make me think of my ex with which we stay 6 years together and London to the one before her which who we stay 4 years and a half together :lol:

It's kind of comfortable to me to do things in a very hurry and superficial way :

I like the idea of leaving my country to go to a country near of mine for only one day, staying in the touristic zone, keeping doing stuff all the day then take the train, go back to my home like if I haven't quit for a minute, like this adrenaline rush without risks.

I'm not a fan of doing things for real, contemplating landscapes for weeks and stuff like this, I'm not in it, love to be at home as I used to leave places very often when I was younger, I think it kind of disgusts me of travels, but sure with some type of women I would be able to, she just got to be different to me and that would motivate me...

If you're into udon, Marugame udon is a solid spot I ate there like 2-3 times when I was in Oahu lol Ohhh you got to hit up Leonards bakery, the malasada are :emoji_fire:

Did you plan to rent a car? If so you should check out North Shore, there's Giovanni's Shrimp Truck and matsumoto shave iced both imo are worth the trip.

Damn need to book a trip back to Hawaii soon :lol:

Thanks for the recommendations. Yeah, we'll rent a car for a few days to explore the island some. I thought about getting one for the entire trip but that $40/night valet parking fee makes me thing otherwise. I mean I get space is at a premium but lawd I can't stomach an extra $360 + tips just to park. :lol:

And yeah, Leonard's was already on the list. I'm a sucker for some fire desserts lol.

So, 13 of us are going to Cancun (not my choice at all). Everyone just want to go to a place the can relax and take a break from all this madness.

I haven't traveled since the start of the pandemic, so I wanted to see of any of ya know what's needed?

Also, i been there a few times already so I seen it all .. but Chichen Itza, Talum, Etc are the in the itinerary for those that have not been there.

Wanted to know other local hidden gems (IG worthy) if ya have connections, willing to pay a local a couple of hundred to take me around a couple times. Let me know.

When are you going?
So, 13 of us are going to Cancun (not my choice at all). Everyone just want to go to a place the can relax and take a break from all this madness.

I haven't traveled since the start of the pandemic, so I wanted to see of any of ya know what's needed?

Also, i been there a few times already so I seen it all .. but Chichen Itza, Talum, Etc are the in the itinerary for those that have not been there.

Wanted to know other local hidden gems (IG worthy) if ya have connections, willing to pay a local a couple of hundred to take me around a couple times. Let me know.

You’ll enjoy Tulum - don’t really need much to get around.

Go to the ruins
Pablo Escobar house/bar/hotel
Tulum Treehouse - Azulik
Centoe Calavera
See the Ven a la Luz statue
Go diving if you’re into scuba diving

You’ll enjoy Tulum - don’t really need much to get around. It’s about more than an hour from Cancun though.

Go to the ruins
Pablo Escobar house/bar/hotel
Tulum Treehouse - Azulik
Centoe Calavera
See the Ven a la Luz statue
Go diving if you’re into scuba diving

2 countries, 6 cities. 15 days
All Amazing!
Just what I needed
San José, Jaco, La Fortuna - Costa Rica
Bogota, Medellin, Cartagena - Colombia

C810404E-7F45-4672-883B-10642FE26D6B.jpeg