Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone been to Egypt? Looking for places to stay to book ASAP.

Yeap - give me a few and I’ll give you some places - actually depends on where you want to stay

Close to downtown Cario or Giza (close to the pyramids)? Luxor? Alexandria? All of the above?

Last edited:
Giza (near pyramids): I would only recommend staying here for 2 days just to see the pyramids.

Best View Pyramids
Pyramids Valley Boutique Hotel
Great Pyramid Inn
Marriott Mena House
Four seasons ($100 a night)

This is downtownish, depending if you’re doing tours or seeing other parts around Cairo - lots of history.

Grand Nile Tower
Fairmont Nile city
Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo
Sofitel
Al Masa

Yeap - give me a few and I’ll give you some places - actually depends on where you want to stay

Close to downtown Cario or the old Cairo (close to the pyramids)? Luxor? Alexandria? All of the above?
Thanks fam. From what I’ve read I think downtown Cairo. Of course we want to be close enough to the pyramids to get there but we’d also be looking to visit some other tourist spots. Any help is appreciated.

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

I think you can see Cairo in 3-4 days.

This is who I recommend everyone to use when going - private tour - pyramids, religious history, museums all in one!

Everybody say this is the best when i recommend them - i found it on a whim too.

You need to do this 3 day one! They will take care of everything- from morning to evening! Feed you at local restaurants .

86D44C5C-6D0B-47B7-A94A-9006642E2732.png

Last edited:
$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

I don’t know how much time you have there - but if you can go to Luxor - do a hot air balloon but definitely the tour of the East Bank and West Bank.

You can take a train - make sure you get the luxury sleeper.

or get the cheap flight from Cairo to Luxor ($95)

or do a Nile River cruise to Aswan and Luxor

Or do this sleeper bus ( what I did) Had an amazing time - if you’re about that local life. Had mad stories - like me running down an alley trying to get food at 2am because me and the Egyptian brothers at the restaurant was talking about life. Bus was about to pull off :lol:

Or you can go to Alexandria (North Egypt) - just don’t spend more than 4 days in Cairo. There’s so much of Egypt to see.

I actually went scuba diving Red Sea.

Last edited:
Just booked me a trip to Argentina in August for $601. - round trip from Atlanta!

I’ll deal with all the other logistics when I get there! Going to end of the world!

Continuing my South America tour!

^I'm really wondering what's taking him to Allentown

not a vacation stop at all

I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be, it's actually a growing area for the reason that philly suburbs have just kind of grown or spread out that far

Went here yesterday - daycation

Getaway House - check them out.

Needed a break from society. Turned the phone off.

5100A715-0A0F-44DA-92DF-9EB5E9D65EAA.jpeg
01317871-5293-4BAA-88F3-7A2358721869.jpeg
167ADF97-CE11-461A-B5A6-8DC03FB69E95.jpeg
745D7F81-7852-48BB-9243-4ACB6F16F9DE.jpeg
Need something like this. Try to plan a disconnect around my alternate day fasting periods but my brain is so used to the quick stimulus now I always end up back on.

Need something like this. Try to plan a disconnect around my alternate day fasting periods but my brain is so used to the quick stimulus now I always end up back on.

Check them out and might be available near you - I didn’t think it was going to be that clean.

They provided the wood and wood starter for your fire. Huge box.

They have olive oil for cooking - everything was spotless. Pots, plates, etc. Paper towels, etc. Towels and everything.

It was secluded - nothing but peace. Was so worth it. Like a reset button

Back
Top Bottom