Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

DesD1 DesD1 is such an standout dude
Literally waited for me 3 hours to get out of immigration just to have a beer with me.
I have nothing but the best things to say about him.
Will link up again in a couple of weeks when I’m out there again 🥳

Brutal night! Also the whole city was in strict lockdown. Oh man. Love you!

1650411158344.png

Next time you come out I have a lot more to recommend.

You in Brazil?
I’ll be there in 3 weeks lol
Brutal night! Also the whole city was in strict lockdown. Oh man. Love you!

That night was one for the books 😂
^did you at least buy it for him?

Yeee.
Picked up a bottle of Whiskey on our way to the party. Went to sleep at 8am. Woke up at 10am for mimosas. Then flew into another city at 12 😂

I know its been discussed in here previously, but what are your luggage / bag setups for international travel?

I need 5 days worth of work clothes, then ~14 days worth of clothes for my personal travel. Have the option to do laundry or whatever at the hotels, but still trying to figure out a plan.

I was thinking a carry-on luggage (hard case) + a largish backpack to carryon and use for day trips etc.

I know its been discussed in here previously, but what are your luggage / bag setups for international travel?

I need 5 days worth of work clothes, then ~14 days worth of clothes for my personal travel. Have the option to do laundry or whatever at the hotels, but still trying to figure out a plan.

I was thinking a carry-on luggage (hard case) + a largish backpack to carryon and use for day trips etc.
you might have to check a bag
maybe take a collapsible duffle along with the backpack for your day trips

we usually take normal carry ons when travelling international, if/when we buy additional stuff, we just pick up a tote bag somewhere

Back
Top Bottom