Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

nt summit japan?

Lets go in February so I can teach you boys how to shreddddddd

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Flight and hotels booked for Denver in June. Y’all think I need to rent a car? Primarily going for the June 27 Monday night Rockies/Dodgers game. But I’ll be arriving early Saturday morning. Would like to do a nice hike Sunday morning.

Flight and hotels booked for Denver in June. Y’all think I need to rent a car? Primarily going for the June 27 Monday night Rockies/Dodgers game. But I’ll be arriving early Saturday morning. Would like to do a nice hike Sunday morning.

Not for anything other than the hikes!

Have fun - I personally am not a fan of those all inclusive, PV is AWESOME
I’m just going to relax, eat good food, and have some drinks.

If I’m sightseeing and out and about, I’m not doing all inclusive. But this trip is mostly just relax and chill. Gotta pay for the better resorts to get good food tho

I’ve done some that the food was trash and never again

anyone have a rimowa?

review/worth it?'

when I went to Japan all I took was a backback and a carry on...... never again.

looking to get the check-in luggage but not sure if its worth the price tag. i'll be in Korea this oct for 2 weeks so I want something solid for sure

No need for a whip in Denver unless you driving to the nature…Everything is in or close to downtown there, it’s a couple strips of stuff right by the stadium

Back
Top Bottom