Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Perfect. If my girl really wants to hike, maybe I’ll try and rent a car for a day.

Depending on how serious of a hike you want to do, you could Uber out to Red Rocks and hike the trail that circles it. Not a long hike but enough for most people to get a feel for non city. Plus you get to see Red Rocks itself. There are also hikes right out of Golden, one area called Apex and then the big flat butte called North Table Mountain. Be cognizant of when you go and what you bring, not a lot of shade and you'll def need water

Montreal minus their old architecture was a dub. The roads there are worse than Philly. We left 2 days earlier because we didn't like it at all. However, you're right poutine is amazing there. We had some in a place called La Banquise- is that where you had it too? The portions were insane & everything was super fresh.

What do you mean the roads were bad? Like potholes?

The city was boring to you? What were you looking to get into?

Depending on how serious of a hike you want to do, you could Uber out to Red Rocks and hike the trail that circles it. Not a long hike but enough for most people to get a feel for non city. Plus you get to see Red Rocks itself. There are also hikes right out of Golden, one area called Apex and then the big flat butte called North Table Mountain. Be cognizant of when you go and what you bring, not a lot of shade and you'll def need water

Did this when I was last there - was hungover and struggled lol

What do you mean the roads were bad? Like potholes?

The city was boring to you? What were you looking to get into?
Roads were herrendous. Deep *** potholes & chunks of road just sitting there deteriorated & neglected. To drive around in Montreal you need a small SUV at least so your *** doesn't go numb from the constant bumps. We were driving my brothers '96 Maxima & it's lowered so that contributed to a bumpy ride but them neglected roads didn't help one bit.

And yup, the city was boring to us. We had some good bagels from St. Viateur & slamming poutine from La Banquise. We went to Old Montreal which was neat with the oldschool architecture. The boardwalk was avg nothing different that I haven't seen in Jersey. The farmers market area was ehh. Hardly anyone speaks English as it's a French dominated city & majority of road signs are in French.

We went to a hookah spot. They use self-light coal on small travel style pipes which was awful. The only good thing in there was the hot promiscuous French woman serving us :lol: . Honestly the most exciting thing in Montreal was that I saw a Dodge Demon. It's a rare spec Challenger & to have seen it driving past me so casually in a foreign city(to me) was pretty dope. I would never bother going back to Montreal. Toronto was amazing as was Victoria BC. Will def try to get to Vancouver in my future travels.

One time I was hiking this pretty long trail in red rock canyon by vegas. It was hot hot, like 120 degrees. We were doing a longer trail maybe 3 hours some local literally runs by us barefoot no water chasing a rattle snake trying to point it out so he can show us. :rofl:

Dude was a legend.

One time I was hiking this pretty long trail in red rock canyon by vegas. It was hot hot, like 120 degrees. We were doing a longer trail maybe 3 hours some local literally runs by us barefoot no water chasing a rattle snake trying to point it out so he can show us. :rofl:

Dude was a legend.

Brother - some of these dudes I’ve seen out there are maniacs!

Thank you sir! That will probably be enough for us. Hope it’s good weather. I saw they had a random snow storm last week. Lol.

For those of you who traveled alone overseas. Did you stay in hotels? Airbnbs? hostels?

I have a wedding in Greece, but also have 2 weeks to spend after. Recently broke up with my girl so the entire itinerary is done. Don't want to just fly to Greece and then come back.

CONGRATS!

Yeah - I lived over there for 18 months. Did both Airbnb and/or hotels almost every single day

For those of you who traveled alone overseas. Did you stay in hotels? Airbnbs? hostels?

I have a wedding in Greece, but also have 2 weeks to spend after. Recently broke up with my girl so the entire itinerary is done. Don't want to just fly to Greece and then come back.

I am by no means an expert, but in a similar situation. After Turkey I'm heading to Amsterdam. Booked a nicer hotel with a decent bar in the lobby. Not trying to cook any of my own meals and looking to be out and about most of the day, so didn't see much benefit to Airbnb. Plus someone to clean the room, towels, potential to meet people, etc.

I’ve done both

But I like doing Airbnb’s to get full on living experience of the city/neighboring towns

2 weeks in Europe, look into country/city hopping man . You can get to Rome / Paris for 25€ On a 30-45min flight

CONGRATS!

Yeah - I lived over there for 18 months. Did both Airbnb and/or hotels almost every single day

Not the one getting married haha. Thinking I’m gonna do airbnbs in Greece and then hostel in a city in Europe.

This lone traveler **** not for me, but tryna make the most of it.

Hitting up Puerto Vallarta, Mexico the 23rd-28th with my main for her 30th.

Doing an all-inclusive resort.

Any recommendations on night life or restaurants

Back
Top Bottom