Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Monterey/Carmel would be a must on that trip. Spend the money to do the 17 Mile Dr (it’s less than $20). Your wife will love the photo ops.

Then find a spot to park near downtown Carmel and take your wife down towards the beach for the sunset. I’m only speaking from experience, but that evening ended very well for me.
Mendocino is wayyyyy more up north....
Great place to visit - we enjoy a long weekend there.
Thanks for the input fellas. Gonna spend 2 days in Mendo and 2 days in Monterey/Carmel. Anyone been to the aquarium? Worth a visit?

959703FA-AA3B-4DA0-8538-CCE20854B6DA.jpeg

Anyone know if I should be going to Delta or to Virgin Atlantic when I check in at the airport?

I bought tickets from Delta but the flight is by Virgin Atlantic

Best things to do in Dublin, Ireland? And also, has anybody in here ever purchased an International Driving Permit

Best things to do in Dublin, Ireland? And also, has anybody in here ever purchased an International Driving Permit
Purchased one for when I went to Spain last year. Super easy process through AAA (depending on which country you’re going to - Ireland should be just as easy). I didn’t even need one when we rented a car in Ireland (or Iceland) though…might have changed since then. But it’s only like $20, so not a big expense at all.

I think the place we had the most fun was The Temple Bar (I think this was the name of it, but might be wrong). We went on a night where the entire upstairs area was filled with locals playing instruments and singing songs together for a few hours. It was just a huge jam band session that was packed. Couldn’t even walk around the upstairs area.

Purchased one for when I went to Spain last year. Super easy process through AAA (depending on which country you’re going to - Ireland should be just as easy). I didn’t even need one when we rented a car in Ireland (or Iceland) though…might have changed since then. But it’s only like $20, so not a big expense at all.

I think the place we had the most fun was The Temple Bar (I think this was the name of it, but might be wrong). We went on a night where the entire upstairs area was filled with locals playing instruments and singing songs together for a few hours. It was just a huge jam band session that was packed. Couldn’t even walk around the upstairs area.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!!!!

We also did tours of both Guinness and Jameson. I’d recommend them if you have time to spare, they were both pretty solid tours. Walking around Trinity College was pretty cool. We didn’t do a tour of the library like I wanted to though. Ended up getting caught in a random hail storm walking out of the campus.

We drove from Dublin out to Cliffs of Moher (amazing), then down to Cork for the night. Hit the Blarney Castle to see the Blarney Stone the next morning before heading back to Dublin. On the way out to the Cliffs we stopped at Sean’s Bar, one of the oldest bars in the world. Really long driving day, but several cool spots to hit along the way.

Nice - yeah 90% of the people on the bus with me took the donkey/mule half way the hike. :lol:

Starting to get worried about my passport.. I did everything at the post office 3 weeks ago. It says it should update after 2 weeks but mine still hasn’t been processed
It says waiting times for that date are 8-11 weeks, that’s pushing it right to the week I’d be leaving

Trying to call and see what’s going on and possibly expedite it but the phone line is always busy

Last edited:
Starting to get worried about my passport.. I did everything at the post office 3 weeks ago. It says it should update after 2 weeks but mine still hasn’t been processed
It says waiting times for that date are 8-11 weeks, that’s pushing it right to the week I’d be leaving

Trying to call and see what’s going on and possibly expedite it but the phone line is always busy

We just received my sons on Monday - his came in 6 weeks but we did expedite it

Prior to February normal waiting times were 6-9 weeks so that makes sense

I don’t know why I didn’t expedite it from the beginning :smh: don’t know what I was thinking
Seems impossible to talk to someone on the phone too

Prior to February normal waiting times were 6-9 weeks so that makes sense

I don’t know why I didn’t expedite it from the beginning :smh: don’t know what I was thinking
Seems impossible to talk to someone on the phone too

We had his appointment Feb 18th

Did you tell them when you submitted you needed it by X day?

Shoot this is your London trip right!?

Last edited:
We had his appointment Feb 18th

Did you tell them when you submitted you needed it by X day?

Shoot this is your London trip right!?
It is :smh:
I wasn’t exactly sure of my departure and return dates when I filled out the paperwork so I just left them blank

5A7EF97B-3E73-4E64-8725-891A876E857B.png

The fact that my appointment was March 7 and it still hasn’t been processed yet is what is starting to worry me. Especially because they say to contact them if it takes more than 2 weeks

The fact that my appointment was March 7 and it still hasn’t been processed yet is what is starting to worry me. Especially because they say to contact them if it takes more than 2 weeks

Do you have a passport location near where you live? I think in emergency situations you can go to a physical location and get it done quicker.

Well it was a struggle but I finally got to talk a to a human on the phone :lol:
Upgrading to expedited so just gotta wait and see now. I have about 8 weeks until I want to leave

Do you have a passport location near where you live? I think in emergency situations you can go to a physical location and get it done quicker.
I believe that’s only in the final 14 days before your travel date

Well it was a struggle but I finally got to talk a to a human on the phone :lol:
Upgrading to expedited so just gotta wait and see now. I have about 8 weeks until I want to leave

I believe that’s only in the final 14 days before your travel date

Fingers crossed for you my guy! I’m sure it will get there in time for an Arsenal win

Heading to Raleigh/Durham for Dreamville Fest.

Any spots worth checking out?
Same weekend moves.

I hear there will be a few pre-fest parties and such. I'm taking the lady so a few spots on my list:

Botanical Lounge
The Williard rooftop lounge
Halycon Bar & Lounge
Clouds Brewing

A few recs I received in a group chat.

Back
Top Bottom