Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

when you say clean water, you mean the tap water or the bottles? even my indian friends won't drink the tap water.

and yes, agreed on not driving. it's a madhouse on the roads.
Over there "classism" runs rampant. The people with the money have most of the modern conveniences.
My friend I was staying with had a water filtration system. So it was tap water.
And even though he had that I still kept my water drinking to a minimum unless it was bottled.
But even their bottled water is still a little fugazi IMO. I mostly just drank Mango juice over there.

Last edited:
We're trying to hit Europe for a one week vacation. Y'all think now is a good time to go? Lol. Anyone been to Geneva, London, Paris, or Greece? Which one should we invest in?

We're trying to hit Europe for a one week vacation. Y'all think now is a good time to go? Lol. Anyone been to Geneva, London, Paris, or Greece? Which one should we invest in?
You're getting into high season for tourism but I think mid-May is still ok. Weather should be good too.

Any destination is great but it depends on what you want to see and how much you want to spend. Greece would be more affordable than Paris or London, but Paris and London are iconic cities that you can't go wrong with.

Last edited:
May is still ahead of high season I think....we were in Italy a few years ago from early May to Memorial Day and it was fine.

I've been to Greece in September - Santorini, Crete and Athens. Beautiful place.

May is still ahead of high season I think....we were in Italy a few years ago from early May to Memorial Day and it was fine.

I've been to Greece in September - Santorini, Crete and Athens. Beautiful place.

Any recommendations for Greece? Headed there at the end of the month...

why not split the trip and hit multiple cities

airfare is pretty cheap out there between neighboring countries 

game-plan with your friend/spouse and see what you really want to do/see while out there and divide your time

My boys and I plan on going to Toronto this summer... anybody been hows the night life etc 

Not sure if relevant for this thread, but my wife and I visited Yellowstone National Park this past weekend.  What an incredible place.  Saw hundreds of bison, hundreds of elk, tons of antelope, 5 black bears, 6 grizzlies, 4-5 wolves, and a ton of other sites / natural features.   Pretty amazing place. 

Not sure if relevant for this thread, but my wife and I visited Yellowstone National Park this past weekend.  What an incredible place.  Saw hundreds of bison, hundreds of elk, tons of antelope, 5 black bears, 6 grizzlies, 4-5 wolves, and a ton of other sites / natural features.   Pretty amazing place. 

Heard it's sick

Ya going to the zoo/park to see wild animals is definitely a cool experience. Seeing bears and tigers up close is unreal

January - Kenya/Tanzania (Great trip)
May - Rome (Cool Trip)
June - Cayman Island
August/September - Southeast Asia / Japan / Hong Kong
November - Thailand / Australia / New Zealand
December - Cuba

It's been a good year so far.

^^^^^That's dope. How far in advance are you booking those trips? That's got to be a decent amount of money spent for the year.

So I might go to Cabo with about 6 friends in about a month. About to literally book flights now and do an AirBNB for a house there. Anyone recommend anything unique there aside from Cabo Wabo and typical tourist stuff? The main reason why I picked this spot was for the cheaper flights within a month of booking. It came to about $360 round trip. All the better places in Mexico were more expensive.

It's bad in Europe in July /August you guys say?

Damn I'm pretty much set on going to London for 4-5 nights in July :lol:

^^^^^That's dope. How far in advance are you booking those trips? That's got to be a decent amount of money spent for the year.

So I might go to Cabo with about 6 friends in about a month. About to literally book flights now and do an AirBNB for a house there. Anyone recommend anything unique there aside from Cabo Wabo and typical tourist stuff? The main reason why I picked this spot was for the cheaper flights within a month of booking. It came to about $360 round trip. All the better places in Mexico were more expensive.
Cabo was pretty dope IMO.   I've been to Cancun / Playa Del Carmen and they have nicer beaches, but Cabo was more laid back it seemed.   We rented a bad *** condo in Villa de Estancia for around $400 per night.  Just my wife and I, but it had another bedroom with extra Queen mattresses / bathroom that we never even used.  

We went charter fishing and caught 2 marlins.  Did the cheapo glass bottom boat thing out to the Arch and the beach over there (only accessible by boat).  Other than that, we stayed at the resort mostly and just went out to eat.  You can do other activities such as Off-Road tours (Polaris Razr or 4-wheelers) and some other stuff like that.  Its much drier there, as compared the lush jungle type climate on the Caribbean side. 

question

which type of bear is best? 

Last edited:

question

which type of bear is best? 
laugh.gif
   best as far as what?

Black bears are smaller and a lot more common (found in many states, including Michigan for example). 

Grizzlies are bigger, more dangerous, and a lot less common.  Only found in like Wyoming and West / North, Alaska, etc. 

Back
Top Bottom