Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I've been three times in the last six months. The women there are beautiful lol and it's really cheap.

Cheap af . Nice weather. Visa craving women. And delicious food. 

Go 

I missed this thread 

Repped..need to finally get to South America..it seems it's easy to get to (no visa-constraints) unlike Brazil, Chile, etc...and the USD goes a long way down there

I'm a food oriented person.

Idk really much about South America but I keep hearing about the steaks in Argentina.

Steak capital of the world, I hear.

Just for that alone I want to go there. Lol

well for 2 people i paid 2200 7 days unlimited drinks and food at sandos hôtel included trips to snorkiling and to some pyramids
forgot to mention air plane tickets included round trip pick up and drop off to the hôtel and air port ..but if you plan on doing activités buy thé tickets over there cheaper like fishing snorkiling etc etc

just got back from a 4 week trip.

went to bali for my sister's wedding. then hit up malaysia, thailand, singapore, and new zealand

already anxious to plan my next trip. definitely want to do england, scotland, and iceland next year, but want to fit in another country. was thinking of a weekend trip to vancouver.

Kenya, post pics.
I never considered any country in Africa except for Egypt. How's the tourism there"

----

On mobile so my quoting may be messed up. So I decided to start doing more culture trips over the next few years, and it has been great. Tourism in Kenya is solid, though it's not like going to some countries that deeply cater to tourism, but it's amazing nonetheless.

Poverty as many would expect, is rampant. The haves HAVE, and the have nots have NOTHING.

Going to post some pics from the areas and safari when service is stronger.

View media item 2450602

Vegas in August. Staying on the strip. Whats some good places I should look out for?

Kenya, post pics.
I never considered any country in Africa except for Egypt. How's the tourism there
What cities you hittin up and how long you staying for?

Not sure about the cities..but maybe 7-10 days..maybe early 2018

How was it? Pics? Budget?
Loved it. We went all inclusive which was $299 per person. It can certainly get pricey depending on which tower you stay in. We stayed at beach tower which is the least renovated but has direct access to the beach. Staying at the cove can be over 1000 per night. We spent most of our time on the resort. There's so many things to do like pools, beach, water park, shopping. Could probably stay almost a week and still not do/see everything the place has to offer. Great service and everyone was super friendly and helpful. Haven't had a relaxing vacation in a while. Most of my pics are still on the GoPro but here's the view from our balcony.
View media item 2450767View media item 2450768

Back
Top Bottom