Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Do any of you guys know anything about buddy passes? Like how to purchase them or where I can do some research on them? A friend of mine will have to make frequent trips to LA from New Orleans in the next couple months starting in October and he asked me if I had any contacts. I dont really have any at all but I guess ive been pretty resourceful in the past for him and I told him I would ask around.

Appreciate any feedback you guys can offer!!
Unless I am mistaken you get buddy passes from a friend or relative that works for the airlines. They give them to you, you can't just go somewhere and buy them.

image.png
Might hav to go back to Ibiza in Sept

^^^^You guys are really lucky being on the East Coast. Going to Europe for us West Coast people just cost way more flight wise. That total price couldn't even pay for my airfare.

^^^^You guys are really lucky being on the East Coast. Going to Europe for us West Coast people just cost way more flight wise. That total price couldn't even pay for my airfare.
No BS, if I lived in Europe as an adult I would probably be in Spain just as much as the west coast. Save up some coins and chill in Italy for like a week. Be in Japan probably quarterly just livin it up.

This is towards end of September tho..first time I went we rented a flat split 4 ways in August and the flight/flat was about 2700 each

Do any of you guys know anything about buddy passes? Like how to purchase them or where I can do some research on them? A friend of mine will have to make frequent trips to LA from New Orleans in the next couple months starting in October and he asked me if I had any contacts. I dont really have any at all but I guess ive been pretty resourceful in the past for him and I told him I would ask around.

Appreciate any feedback you guys can offer!!

buddy passes are used as standby seats. so you would have to wait until there are seats available on the plane, if not you have to wait until there is a seat. ive flown once using a buddy pass and that was my last time. i got stuck in two different airports for the whole day. its not worth it. you can usually find them on CL tho. the only other way of getting them is if you know someone that works for an airline.

Gonna be in San Juan, PR from the 3rd til the 8th with some of my peoples. anybody been over there? :nerd: it's my homeboys birthday so we tryin to get lit out there and see the sights obviously as well.

Going to Cabo this weekend with the lady just to get away and relax. Do I need to get some Pesos or am I good using my CC for transactions? I called my bank to put a travel notice on my card. It's a 3% fee for transactions.

Going to Cabo this weekend with the lady just to get away and relax. Do I need to get some Pesos or am I good using my CC for transactions? I called my bank to put a travel notice on my card. It's a 3% fee for transactions.

Exchange a little bit of money at least

Exchange at a resort. It's a little better but when my friend went, the bank she had was only off by a couple of pesos. Just don't do it at the airport. Also if you use your card, fees aren't terrible. I found Cabo to be pretty reasonable as long as you buy at the right places. Beer is really cheap even at Walmart. Got a 12 pack for like $5-6. Got 40oz bottles near the beach for like $2 at a small store. It almost felt horrible spending $6 on a beer there.

I went to NO in March, the week after Mardi Gras, and this description is spot on.

It depends on what you like. Food is definitely good but it's like everything is fried. Po Boys are great, their oysters are good but a little on the swampy side than say California oysters. There is a fried chicken spot that is good and and of course things like gumbo and other specific foods that make the area great. Burbon St is cool but depends on what type of person you are. If you are young, it is great but after a while, it just smells and is a total crap show. It's a good spot for like a 2-3 day trip. Think a crappier version of Vegas but unique though.

miami for a couple days, then bahamas for 6 days starting LDW :pimp:

miami ppl - suggestions on food spots to bring my lil fam to?

I'll be leaving this Saturday for a Europe trip. I'll be in Dublin, Gothenburg (Sweden) and Rome.

We have a Jameson tour planned for Dublin, a music festival in Sweden, and a coliseum tour in Rome. If anyone has any suggestions for any of these places PLEASE share.

Back
Top Bottom