Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

As far as food anything unique was looking at that habit donut spot where they put shots of drink in them.

Made time for five points to check out.

A trail would be koo too

As far as food anything unique was looking at that habit donut spot where they put shots of drink in them.

Made time for five points to check out.

A trail would be koo too

North of 5 points is called RiNo area (River North). Lot of cool new **** over there. Fice Gallery is a sneaker shop there, Shake Shack, Osaka Ramen, Park Burger, Topo Designs, etc.

Mexican food is good here, get something with "green chile". I like a place called La Loma that's not true authentic, but they have these Chile rellanos which are great. Pinche Tacos, lot of Torta places.

Trail - head to Red Rocks and check it out. People workout on the steps. There is a hiking trail around it, or Matthew Winters trail nearby.

My wife and I are planning for a trip for one year anniversary. Looking for something exotic but I do love architecture. Open to any ideas fellas..

Thailand is great for both exotic and architecture. Had a blast when I went last year. You could do a few days in Bangkok and puket/phi phi islands.

^^^^I think I'll be in France and Italy in October too. Might go South of France which looks nice and mellow.

Currently in Singapore and feel like I've already done everything. Has anyone been? Is there anything else to do see other than the obvious Marina Bay, Gardens, Clarke Quay?

Those going to Paris, I highly recommend making reservations at Le vent d’Armor. One of the best meals of my life.

Currently in Singapore and feel like I've already done everything. Has anyone been? Is there anything else to do see other than the obvious Marina Bay, Gardens, Clarke Quay?

Loved Singapore.

Did you try the chicken rice stall that Bourdain recommended? It's pretty good.

LV store there was pretty dope too from what I remember.

-Drew

Loved Singapore.

Did you try the chicken rice stall that Bourdain recommended? It's pretty good.

LV store there was pretty dope too from what I remember.

-Drew
Probably the dopest LV store I've ever been in lol. We went to one of the restaurant markets yesterday. Not sure if it was the same one Bourdain went to, but it was cheap and good.

Probably the dopest LV store I've ever been in lol. We went to one of the restaurant markets yesterday. Not sure if it was the same one Bourdain went to, but it was cheap and good.

Haha nice.

Hit us up with some photos of your trip man.
Definitely miss Singapore.
How many more days do you have over there?
Did you take a tour on a boat around MerLion park already?

-Drew

Haha nice.

Hit us up with some photos of your trip man.
Definitely miss Singapore.
How many more days do you have over there?
Did you take a tour on a boat around MerLion park already?

-Drew
Only for a day and a half. Was originally supposed to be 2 and a half, but we missed one due to our flight. This is really just a stop over to get to The Maldives (no flex lol). We did a hop-on-hop-off bus to catch all the sites.
IMG_4496.JPG

IMG_4497.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4566.JPG

Our last night in Maldives. Its boring af, but we loved it. There's really not much to do but eat, chill on the beach, and sleep. We're staying at the Hyatt and they have activities, but they're OD expensive. Cheapest thing to do is snorkeling and that's $75 per person. So if you're an outdoorsy person and like to do lots of activities, I wouldn't suggest it unless you have a lot of cash to burn. It's like a retreat imo. Almost like having an island to yourself, which is also kinda creepy in a sense. We maybe seen 6-8 other guests a day. The first night my wife couldn't sleep. She was legit terrified, because it was so quiet, there were barely any people, and the staff was overly nice :lol:. Like that movie The Island where you think it's paradise and next thing you know you wake up on a table with your organs out. The food was good, just not great for the prices. Avg meal was around $30 dollars, and when you got it you were looking for the rest of it. They had plenty of meals for two that were way over $150. It can easily be a $200 date every night, but you have to budget for breakfast & lunch too. Saw a couple families with their children as well, Idk how they do it.

IMG_4910.JPG IMG_4836.JPG IMG_4839.JPG IMG_4882.JPG IMG_5092.JPG IMG_5096.JPG IMG_5097.JPG IMG_5098.JPG IMG_5099.JPG IMG_5102.JPG

I went to the Maldives a few years ago with my ex. The sea plane ride from the capital to Holiday island is something I'll never forget. Great beaches/people but there's really nothing else but diving/snorkeling to do. I mostly lounged on the beach reading a storm of swords. mad expensive. $5 for a can of coke. They say a lot of couples break up there cause you have to find ways to entertain yourselves. No clubs, bars, or restaurants, just the resort. Just back from Ft Lauderdale. I want to head to St. Vincent or Trini/Tobago next.

That trip sounds like my Belize trip. I went during the off season but we had a condo rented and was like off the beaten path in a secluded area. The crazy thing was we were the only ones in the whole complex. At first it was nice but then at night, you literally didn't hear or see a thing. But we'd go into the market and grab like steaks and just cook it in the kitchen and eat outside. It's not everyone's favorite style of traveling but I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom