Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Yoo bro , are you still in Toronto? I’m thinking about heading up there for caribana this year .. since I’ll be going solo , I can’t find any good deals on the caribana hotels / fete tickets
Ya I'm here. Have you checked any air bnb's? Check Liberty Village, it's close to the exhibition so going to the actual parade is easy.

That’s their summer so the hike may be tough, my buddy did it in February and said it was awesome but tough. He trained for it.

You should definitely do it!!! The altitude sickness is no joke.

Yeah I may just do the Salkantay trek or Inca Jungle Trek. Get a motorbike to skip the train.

See the scared valley, rainbow mountain, rock climbing, sandboarding, lake ttticaca, etc.

I’ll be okay with the hiking - done 4500+ altitude in Iceland and hike in Viñales to rock climb.

I would pass on Machu Picchu personally. I'm not a big hiker though.

After knocking out a lot of Europe off my list I think my next trip will be to South America. Chile most likely or somewhere in the middle east- Israel.

I was looking at Chile but I’m trying to check off the 7 wonders...

Next will be Chichen Itzá in Feb/March then Chile...

Did it basically every weekend last year. Let me know how I can help, I loved it.

sounds dope
abroad and in the US?

just get airbnbs? usually like to walk around, go to nice restaurants/bars and such just don't know how it would be solo

sounds dope
abroad and in the US?

just get airbnbs? usually like to walk around, go to nice restaurants/bars and such just don't know how it would be solo

90% in Europe since I was living there

I would get Airbnb’s only, see who I knew in the city I was traveling to, and own my itinerary.

If I wanted STEAK that night I was having steak. If I wanted to meet girls I would do that. I’m a history nerd so did a lot of self guided tours.

I was in complete control of my happiness

90% in Europe since I was living there

I would get Airbnb’s only, see who I knew in the city I was traveling to, and own my itinerary.

If I wanted STEAK that night I was having steak. If I wanted to meet girls I would do that. I’m a history nerd so did a lot of self guided tours.

I was in complete control of my happiness

nice most of the places I wanna go to don't know anyone in, should be a cool experience venturing out

booked this Madrid 294 deal from LA and got Stockholm for the low as well

My girl surprised me with a cruise to the Bahamas for Our birthdays (mine August 17, here August 16)

I hate the water , don’t care for sand and don’t like boats.... this was definitely a trip for her lol.

Anybody have experience with cruises? I’ve heard good things and horrible things lol

Wanna hit LA/Westminster this summer

Any recommendations on where to stay for AirBNB?
I'm into art, coffee, all types of food

bendover bendover knows what's up

Museums
Broad
Moma
Lacma
La brea Tar Pits
Any of the pop up exhibits for influencers lol ( Ice cream museum, museum of illusions, The happy place)

Food
Howlin Rays (2 hour wait, Fried chicken sandwhich)
Leos Tacos (Taco truck)
Papa Cristos (Mediterranean)
Dinos chicken (Hole in the wall)
Mariscos Jalisco (Mexican)
Kogi Food Truck (Fusion)
Kang Ho-Dong (Kbbq)

Try to stay anywhere from Santa Monica to Downtown.
Culver City, Koreatown, fairfax district.
The 10 freeway runs through the city
Ill think of more ideas and update the list lol

restaurants:

Bavel
Bestia
Major Domo
Mariscos Jalisco
Coni Seafood
Night Market
nightshade
Meals by Genet
Jon n Vinnys
Chi Spacca
Maam Sir
Petit Trois
Crossroads
Republique
Baco Mercat
Luv2eat
Sonoratown
Smorgabord (sunday food market)
parks bbq
chengdu taste

My girl surprised me with a cruise to the Bahamas for Our birthdays (mine August 17, here August 16)

I hate the water , don’t care for sand and don’t like boats.... this was definitely a trip for her lol.

Anybody have experience with cruises? I’ve heard good things and horrible things lol

Food on the ship will be trash. Try the local cuisine and go explore the area.

Couple of great posts already on places to visit but to add some places they didn’t mention.

- The Getty Museum
- The Getty Villa ( I like this one more. Close to the beach and the entire place is built from ancient Roman blueprints. Feels like you’re in a time machine)
- The Last Bookstore (ton of good food places in & around that area that are within walking distance)

- Grand Central Market (variety of food places in there)

Last edited:
Just copped the ticket to thailand.
3 days bangkok
3 days National forest
3 days Phi Phi Islands
Any recomendations

Bangkok I’d stay near Sukhumvit 11 area , that’s where all the clubs and restaurants are . Also it’s not that far from Kao San Road . Also I’d advise you to down this app call “ grab “ it’s their version of Uber , they also have motorcycle available. Careful it’s either you have grab or get finessed by the local taxi drivers and tut tut drivers .

Also public transportation, train is amazing . I’d say visit the grand palace , Wat Arun, the Chatuchak weekend market ( had some amazing food in there from the locals ) .

Ooh and at night there’s this beautiful rooftop bar with a view , name Above eleven cheap drinks great view it’s on Sukhumvit 11 , visiting kao San road at night is a must as well , cheap drinks , careful with the transformers tho they’re out there heavy .

Phi Phi is amazing , you’re gonna have to take a ferry there , have $100 baht with you , soon as you touch down they’re gonna ask a cleaning fee money .
WHATEVER YOU DO , DO NOT EAT AT THE MCDONALD’s on the Island . Matter of fact do not eat anything chicken or beef related . The island is away from everything, it takes an hour for their food to get there , so you can imagine chicken or beef on a boat just chilling in the sun for an hour . I’ve seen so many people at the local hospital for food poisoning it’s ridiculous.
Stay at PP Charlie beach resort , its really nice and they have a crazy pool party on Saturdays , they also have this all you can eat buffet for $9 . My fat *** ate good everyday , also do me a favor and check out the phi phi island view point , take a day boat tour ( do not buy it from your hotel , they will double charge you ) buy it from the locals in the center , I believe it’s 500-600 baht . It’s a must that you visit the reggae bar owned by an American from jersey or philly I remember. Tourists get in the ring to fight for a free drink , it’s fun ... couldn’t participate since I messed up my shoulder from a previous motorcycle accident in Krabi .

Sorry for the typos , im
On my phone .

Hate the cruise - the only one i go on is the Disney Cruise.

Going to Seattle and Vancouver July 3-7. Any recommendations on restaurants/bars/hikes and anything else to do??

Back
Top Bottom