Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Want to go to Morocco, but my wife wants to take our 3 year old. I don’t think she’s ready for a flight that long. She’s done well on a couple domestic flights though. May go just go to Mexico.

I want to go back to Hawaii but don't want to have to take a covid test. Also I see people are renting uhauls since car rentals are booked and expensive. Probably just wait till next year.

Just came back from kona. Going there you need a negative test within 72hours which was free at walgreens. Coming back to cali you don’t need anything.

I’m in Hawaii right now. First time. amazing place. maybe will move here…so much cheaper than bay area california. And so many less bums and homeless people. and everything clean. feel like im in an asian country and not the US of A.

I just got home from St. Lucia. Lovely island, but do not waste your time or money at Sandals. Especially Sandals La Toc. It is a run down property with horrible customer service. I literally want my money back for how much we spent. And there are cats everywhere. I don’t want to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner with cats all around. I will never return. The island is beautiful though. If you want to go to st Lucia try any other resort.

Yeah St. Lucia is an expensive as hell vacation anyways. I'd recommend anything in the Soufriere area though with a view of the Petit peaks.

I saw your pics from Cappadocia. I like historic cities but my friends don't. It came down 2 those 2 for this week. Borum won.

Best sites to use for travel package deals?

Looking to do an all inclusive hopefully for Cancun later in the year if not sooner.

Back
Top Bottom