Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Hey yall
Me and 4 groomsmen are trying to plan a bachelors trip for my boy who’s getting married

Any suggestions? I suck at this as I’ve barely travelled , he’s been to Hawaii and went to Mexico last year. Any suggestions would help out a lot. I don’t trust google reviews since I know a lot of vacation spots pay for reviews sometimes

Thanks

Cartanga, colombia
Jaco Beach, Costa Rica
Panama City, Panama

Why are y'all making this a private thing? Just post it.
NQw5.gif

Dm me your recs bro!
Helena’s Hawaiian food (closed sat-mon)
Kalua Pig and Pipikaula Short Ribs (make sure to get the large order and 2 scoops of rice)

Side street inn
Pan fried pork chops
Sizzling boneless kalbi
Garlic chicken
(If going with 6 or more people get the chef Colin’s classic deal) it’s all family style so it’s large portions

Leonard’s bakery (must eat hot!)
Malsadas (doughnut) try the original first, they have some other filling filled donuts

Giovanni’s shrimp truck (north shore)
shrimp scampi

Marukame Udon Waikiki
Always a long line order online for pick up it’s much faster (the line is long because it’s a small place to eat so people have to wait for others to leave)
Website has a different spelling of the restaurant (marugame udon)

Waiola Shave Ice
Make sure you get vanilla ice cream at the bottom and condensed milk on top (your choice of any 2 flavors)

Poke from foodland is always a good deal

Looking to snorkle, dive and just relax.

When I was there, I rented a condo further north along 7-mile beach where there were less crowds and cheaper (relatively). The "big" downtown is George Town, where the cruise ships come to dock, big hotel chains, etc.

I snorkeled pretty much every day right off the beach. There are some shipwrecks around, and other spots around the island that are good for diving like the shelf, eden rock, and if you go all the way around (or take a boat across) over to Rum Point where you can swim with stingrays. There is also a turtle aquarium thing up on the West End side. If you do make the drive around the perimeter island, there is a great Jamaican Jerk chicken shop right off the road along the south side of the island that was 🔥

When’s he getting married?

Las Vegas (obviously)
New Orleans
Mexico?
Puerto Rico

Those are just some places I’ve been to for bachelors party.
He’s getting married in October

Jaco Costa Rica. Depending what your boys are into, I have a plug down there too. So lmk.
Went to Jaco for a bachelor party as well, **** was wild. Bachelor passed out on an ATV tour we did from the "actives" the night before. Just glad everyone made it home. On our way out at the airport, some other dude who wasn't with us had a seizure.

Pics of the house we rented:

IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0392.JPG
Thanks for the photo and the link info,
We’re still deciding but Costa Rica just shot to number one for us after these suggestions
I appreciate it and will keep y’all updated

Hey yall
Me and 4 groomsmen are trying to plan a bachelors trip for my boy who’s getting married

Any suggestions? I suck at this as I’ve barely travelled , he’s been to Hawaii and went to Mexico last year. Any suggestions would help out a lot. I don’t trust google reviews since I know a lot of vacation spots pay for reviews sometimes

Thanks

Colombia
Dominican Republic
Ibiza

Those 3 have some of the dopest parties ever.
Perfect for a bachelor

Question — trying to plan a Portugal trip. My girl insists we see Algarve since she’s been before but I wanna see Lisbon and Porto more than Algarve. We’re trying to cram all three into 6 nights (2 full days and nights in each), but some of my friends that have been are saying that’s not enough time and we should cut it back to two places. I’m fine with the travel time it requires to get to and from each. I’m in NYC so luckily I have a good amount of options for nonstop flights but should we fly into Porto, go down to Lisbon and then Algarve last (before heading out)? Trying to figure out the best way to do it.

Any thoughts?

Hey yall

Thanks

I'm biased but I think Colombia is both the best value and the best experience for a bachelor party of the destinations mentioned.

I'd recommend Medellin over Cartagena.

I'm biased but I think Colombia is both the best value and the best experience for a bachelor party of the destinations mentioned.

I'd recommend Medellin over Cartagena.

Well well, as some of you know, I'm born and raised in beautiful Colombia.

Right now Colombia is way too good for tourism.

Medellin over Cartagena always IF AND ONLY IF you're not interested in beach or sea.
I can do fine without much sand or water so I'll always prefer Medellín.

Few takes.

Medellín
Is much more interesting cultural wise.
Nightlife, food and essentially outdoors activities are much more fun in Medellín.
Mainly bc of the people, the people of the Medellín area are much friendlier with the tourist and in general with everyone.
Let's say if you go out to party in Medellín, you can meet a bunch of locals, while instead if you go out in Cartagena you'll meet a lot of hookers (if that's what you like, then Cartagena 😅 is the best bet)
Big issue with Medellín is no beach no sea.
But there La Comuna 13, staying at El Poblado, nightlife around Provenza, plenty to do close to the city and well for a couple of night you'll be very very busy with the nightlife.

Cartagena
Big plus is the sea and beaches, if you're going with the homies, renting a yacht, going to party to some good couple of spots (like 3 or 4 not much to chose for) and that's it, La Jugada, el Mirador Alkimico.
The food is delicious as well, there can be around 12 restaurants that I always recommend if there's a lot of time.
La Ciudad Amurallada , Quetsemani and some parts just outside of the town are really beautiful, perfect for some shots, cafés, and easy days.

Both are really good options! If you're in need of beach and sea go Cartagena, if you want to feel more of a local driven vibe go Medellín.
Girls are beautiful in both places as well.

And as always if you guys need anything hit me up, if you pass by Bogotá, also let me know.

bendover bendover can give you guys some reviews of my guide experience 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom