Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I feel like Toronto and Montreal can be a bad time if you don’t have a car or don’t know where to go depending on what you’re trying to accomplish.

moe200069 moe200069 maybe ask @walkingBred about his experience.

ahat ahat Moheezy Moheezy are also from the area.
There’s also a regional Toronto thread in the Canada sub forum

I’d absolutely not recommend a car in Toronto or Montreal if you’re staying in the core city (you should).

Montreal is a beautiful city to just walk around. It has a very European vibe to it.

Toronto is not a very pretty city to look at. But there are a TON of gems to see and so many events.

I’ve traveled around and I can confidently say that Toronto has one of the best food scenes in the world. You can find authentic recipes and restaurants for almost anything there.

Not more than 4 days.

Ideally land early Friday,
Saturday Sunday
Fly out early Monday

Look for events happening in the city you might be interested in.

Hotel might be cheaper than airbnb

You can run along lakeshore.

Bike/run down don valley to the beaches or take the ferry to bike around toronto islands.

I recommend your west coast road trip but doing Seattle and Vancouver instead. Sounds more interesting, but would include more travel time.

I feel like Toronto and Montreal can be a bad time if you don’t have a car or don’t know where to go depending on what you’re trying to accomplish.

moe200069 moe200069 maybe ask @walkingBred about his experience.

ahat ahat Moheezy Moheezy are also from the area.
There’s also a regional Toronto thread in the Canada sub forum

I’d absolutely not recommend a car in Toronto or Montreal if you’re staying in the core city (you should).

Montreal is a beautiful city to just walk around. It has a very European vibe to it.

Toronto is not a very pretty city to look at. But there are a TON of gems to see and so many events.

I’ve traveled around and I can confidently say that Toronto has one of the best food scenes in the world. You can find authentic recipes and restaurants for almost anything there.

much appreciated on the pointers and suggestions, yall just confirmed for me that Toronto needs to be on my summer itinerary. QU!K QU!K i'll probably take your recommendation and do the road trip up the pacific northwest for about 10 days total and then fly out to Toronto for about 7-8 days.

I hadn't considered Montreal until you both mentioned it –got some distant family friends who live out there who I havent connected with in ~10 years, might be a good enough reason to make the trip out there.

tbh, i'm a "lazy" traveler, sort of a creature of habit. i like being in one or two cities tops for the duration of my travels so I can stay long enough to get a sense of what the energy of a city is like.

When I went to Toronto - outside of linking up with ahat ahat - I rode an electric bike all over the metro city. I only needed the car to go on a road trip to see Niagara Falls.

Moheezy Moheezy is right about the food. Plus I went during the pandemic- still was a great time there; stayed for 4 days. Rented a sail boat and sail in the harbor.

Last edited:
When I went to Toronto - outside of linking up with ahat ahat - I rode an electric bike all over the metro city. I only needed the car to go on a road trip to see Niagara Falls.

Moheezy Moheezy is right about the food. Plus I went during the pandemic- still was a great time there; stayed for 4 days. Rented a sail boat and sail in the harbor.
My guy was whipping around the city on the e bike :pimp:

United Airlines Is Upgrading Its In-Flight Entertainment with Bluetooth-Equipped 4K Displays​

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F06%2Funited-airlines-4k-displays-bluetooth-1.jpg

about damn time

Whens the best time to upgrade to first class? Heading to Istanbul, people are saying to upgrade at the check in for best price?

United Airlines Is Upgrading Its In-Flight Entertainment with Bluetooth-Equipped 4K Displays​

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F06%2Funited-airlines-4k-displays-bluetooth-1.jpg

about damn time
Flew United up to Medford, OR from Dallas through San Fran several weeks ago…was easily the worst experience I’ve had out of any of the major carriers (my first and most likely last United flight in probably 15 years). All four planes were old as **** and didn’t even have outlets or USB ports to charge a phone, even on the flights between DFW and SFO.

I guess I might have gotten spoiled based on almost all of my other flights, but going between two major airports and having Spirit level amenities seems weird for a major carrier.

Taking a trip next month with a couple of my boys to visit one of our other boys that lives in San Fran… any suggestions on places to stay and eat?.

Vegas next month and suggestions on things to do as a couple

Figure out where y’all want to eat and make reservations now. For the past 5 years, my wife and I would go 4-5 times a year and during the pandemic reservations became important. Huge uptick in visitors since the pandemic kind of made it important to continue to make reservations.

Might not be as important off-strip, but if yo are staying on the strip it would be a good idea to make dinner reservations at a minimum.

Vegas next month and suggestions on things to do as a couple
Depends on a lot of factors..There is something for everyone.

InDoor SkyDiving
Top Golf
Spas
Speed Vegas
Gondala Rides
Helicopter Rides
Grand Canyon Tour
Different Shows
Exhibits
High Roller
Day Parties

etc..

Like boxer15 boxer15 said, if you have any restaurants on your list, book rezos now

I went to Vegas like 10yrs ago but I did a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon. That was dope af.

Couple found dead in Mexico luxury hotel due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

This is not the first time cases like these happen.

Highly recommend everyone to bring a carbon monoxide monitor when traveling internationally

Are any of the all-inclusive websites legit? I been thinking about heading to the Carribean as I have never been.

For the brothas that have been to these islands, what's been your experience? When is the best time of the year to go?

I want to meet some black women but would prefer some less "Americanized" women. I don't see the point in traveling out the country just to meet the same women I can meet inside the country.

Are any of the all-inclusive websites legit? I been thinking about heading to the Carribean as I have never been.

For the brothas that have been to these islands, what's been your experience? When is the best time of the year to go?

I want to meet some black women but would prefer some less "Americanized" women. I don't see the point in traveling out the country just to meet the same women I can meet inside the country.
I tend to book directly with sites if I'm booking, or I use booking.com or something similar.

I haven't been to the Caribbean but I've been all over other parts of the world. The Caribbean seems like a cool spot to meet other POC and beyond.

In regards to the women you'd be surprised how open a lot of people (even americans) can be on vacation. I get wanting to see something else but I've made some really good relationships with people I've randomly encountered on vacay. The US is huge and regionality can and does change perspective and culture.

I'm all for trying something new as well and I definitely appreciate my relationships with women from other countries.

Back
Top Bottom