Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Didn’t even think to go snowboarding - I may add that to my list :lol:

Hokkaido is the best snow on earth, if you can find time to get up there.

Originally was supposed to be this coming January, but delayed for an injured ski buddy.

Try to come through Singapore man - happy to host

I turn 40 this coming summer, trying to get work to send me to Europe and/or India. Or if bonus / promo doesnt happen as expected, maybe just exit and bounce around traveling for a bit.

Currently in Baru, Colombia

1702098964380.jpeg

Off to playa del Carmen in 10 days. Pretty excited , I love Mexico and never been to PDC yet.
Went a few years back, it was a pretty chill spot. The club scene is lit if you're into that. make sure you hit Rockas Jamaican Kitchen the food there was fire

Vacationing in Thailand for 2 weeks in February with my GF and her sis and brother in law. Never been to any Asian countries before. Super stoked. Only thing I absolutely will do is scuba dive a bunch. Other than that, I don’t know enough about the country to have expectations.

Thinking we're gonna do some hiking up in Canada this summer. Anyone have recs for Alberta or British Columbia?

Last edited:
My one regret visiting Japan was not being able to watch an NPB game. Was there for the last weekend of the season wasn't able to get tickets. Definitely wanna experience that.

Back
Top Bottom