Your opinion on the white/blk/orange LS VIII Retro

I know it's technically anthracite instead of blk, but anyway, what's your $00.02? I noticed they haven't been selling, and if you look around,they've been priced down hard.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Its not black, there a dark navy blue, and I personally like them.

Obviously you don't know your colorways fam. They were two LS VIII colorways. One was the navy blue ones you're referring to, and the other arethe white/anthracite/orange colorway I'm referring to.

i bet people playing at Syracuse,Tennessee, Illinois, too a extent Texas (burnt orange but still), Clemson, Oregon State, and Auburn feel them at least forplaying ball in.

8ygcgg.jpg

I have to admit - I loved them initially, maybe because I just love 8s to begin with. But I have tended to prefer the GR wh/org over the LS pair....

2iaxzrq.jpg

i'mma go w\ flint on this one. something about the black that doesn;t make it look right. the all white on the stealths just look cleaner.

i love them. i bought a pair and i'm glad that i did. they show the design of the VIII's more with the color placement. in my opinion, one of the bestVIII's ever put out.

Yukked out to the yukteenth degree of yukness.
sick.gif

I hate orange. But even if all the orange on that shoe were another color, I'd still hate that shoe.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Obviously you don't know your colorways fam. They were two LS VIII colorways. One was the navy blue ones you're referring to, and the other are the white/anthracite/orange colorway I'm referring to.
naw homie I have them on my feet right now, they are NOT black but a dark navy blue

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Obviously you don't know your colorways fam. They were two LS VIII colorways. One was the navy blue ones you're referring to, and the other are the white/anthracite/orange colorway I'm referring to.
naw homie I have them on my feet right now, they are NOT black but a dark navy blue
Isn't the color anthracite though (ashy faded black)? I don't see navy blue listed anywhere in the colors.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

they suck

much like this post.

laugh.gif

anthracite is dark grey, btw.

stealth 8 > anthracite 8, true... but actually they are BOTH pretty wack, imo
sick.gif

I agree with Flint. The stealths are better looking then anthracites, but that is just my opinion. Like I always say, wear what you like and don't worryabout what other people think. If you like the anthracites then cop them and wear them proudly. Hey, they might turn out to be like the mocha III's. Theywere hated on and hit sales racks when they were first released, but now when I rock mine, I break alot of necks.

Back
Top Bottom