Your opinion on the white/blk/orange LS VIII Retro

Yeah... they aren't navy blue. They're anthracite, which is a darkish gray/ashy black color similar to a charcoal or coal like color. In fact one ofthe players on our basketball team wears em with our orange and black jerseys. From the stands you can't tail the difference.

DTRT gets what I am talking about. I think everyone overated the playoffs viiis and I just think the aquas are hidious

What's the price on these now? Cause if they are way below retail then these are looking better.

i remember the peapods sold out in like 5 minutes around my area. i also checked on ebay and stuff where the prices were going to $190-$200. but i got em for$144 shipped

if i had to choose any VIII that came out in 2007, id def. pick peapods.

Originally Posted by DTRT

Don't quite understand what you're trying to say but ok.

1. he's saying they are NOT rare at all.
2. he's sayin that they are on sales racks EVERYWHERE

3. he's saying that no one is buying them, even tho they are on sales racks EVERYWHERE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't lie, The Orange Blaze VIII's grew on me.
I saved a pair at work but probably want cop em' immediately, because of the money saving up for the:
VI's and XVII's
VII's and XVI's
Black XX3's
XI's and XII's

DTRT wrote:
Don't quite understand what you're trying to say but ok.
1. he's saying they are NOT rare at all.
2. he's sayin that they are on sales racks EVERYWHERE

3. he's saying that no one is buying them, even tho they are on sales racks EVERYWHERE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yup that pretty much sums up

i dont like these at all, the ls colors sucked for the 8s. i really like the white/orange retro +

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

8ygcgg.jpg

I have to admit - I loved them initially, maybe because I just love 8s to begin with. But I have tended to prefer the GR wh/org over the LS pair....

2iaxzrq.jpg

at first i didnt like the anthracite... but when i saw them in person
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

they remind me slightly of the olympic vi. although they woulda been better without the contrast stitching

for the white orange blaze... theyre pretty nice and clean looking

Originally Posted by DTRT

Love em. IMO they look much better than nearly every pair of VIII's that dropped with the exception of the playoffs. In fact, I value my Anthracites more
because there rarity. When you walk in the mall, school, or wherever, you break necks. Plain and simple. Also a great quality shoe.

exactly i be breakin necks sonn

Although I didn't get them, I really like them. Far better than the plain White/Orange.

Peace

I like the Ic Blue VIII's to. Anthracites are my favs though. Just a nice looking shoe thats comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom