Your opinion on the white/blk/orange LS VIII Retro

But I have tended to prefer the GR wh/org over the LS pair....
I STILL trying to find these below retail myself...
nerd.gif

i didn't like them that much, but i usually don't like any jordans thats not black/red with exception to a few.

Originally Posted by samchris

Like I always say, wear what you like and don't worry about what other people think. If you like the anthracites then cop them and wear them proudly. Hey, they might turn out to be like the mocha III's. They were hated on and hit sales racks when they were first released, but now when I rock mine, I break alot of necks.

that's right. wear what you like...who cares what anyone else thinks. i love them and i'd rather have people not buy the same thing as meanyway.

I see a lot of hater here. They are the best viii that came out this year imo. They look wayyyy better in real life, they bring out the complete design of theviii.

seriously, the only 8s that look great are the aquas and the "playoffs" both of the ones released with orange are simply terrile and make me cringeeveytime i see them.

Chico, D!cks Sporting Goods in Virginia Beach got Wht/Org 8's for $99.99, if you live or know anyone around the 757.

I think they look pretty good, I do like the color placement, it highlights the design of the 8s more than the other solid black or solid white versions. Thatbeing said I prefer the stealths still.

If you like them, wear them, that is the best policy as others have already stated.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Its not black, there a dark navy blue, and I personally like them.

Obviously you don't know your colorways fam. They were two LS VIII colorways. One was the navy blue ones you're referring to, and the other are the white/anthracite/orange colorway I'm referring to.

the anthracites are dark navy blue. the other ones you are referring to are the peapods, which are a little bit lighter navy blue. obviously you don't know your colorways.

the anthracites to me are dark navy blue but anthracite is some type of black coal so its kinda confusing. im going with dark navy

Horrible. The fact that this shoe is getting so many "kudos" basically sums up where %+%% is at right now with JB. Drop this shoe 3 or 4 years ago,and EVERYONE on here would be up in arms. These days, somehow they get props. Just the state of things, I guess. A bunch of kids running around wearingvariant colors.

Stealths poop all over these which is why these r seein nearly 30 to 40% price drops and still not sellin. Failed attempt of JB tryna suit those people thatlik the variant colorways

Love em. IMO they look much better than nearly every pair of VIII's that dropped with the exception of the playoffs. In fact, I value my Anthracites morebecause there rarity. When you walk in the mall, school, or wherever, you break necks. Plain and simple. Also a great quality shoe.

those are navy blue.....I BET MA BOY $30 IF THEY WERE BLUE OR BLACK. I WON SO THEY ARE BLUE . THATS Y I DIDNT COP NO NEED 4 2 PAIR OF NAVY AND ORANGE 8'S

Back
Top Bottom