YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

HI im have used my xi space jam only once.. have used sea glòw after and later use... but yellow same
frown.gif

dsc0008e.jpg

HI im have used my xi space jam only once.. have used sea glòw after and later use... but yellow same
frown.gif

dsc0008e.jpg

They don't look that bad....but holy life-size pic batman.  Yellowing happens....glad to see you are wearing them and enjoying them.. 

They don't look that bad....but holy life-size pic batman.  Yellowing happens....glad to see you are wearing them and enjoying them.. 

completely ruined. you gotta throw them out, if you wear them now your feet will explode for sure.

completely ruined. you gotta throw them out, if you wear them now your feet will explode for sure.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

laugh.gif

This,
 this puts ninjahood to shame

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

laugh.gif

This,
 this puts ninjahood to shame

You can expect them to yellow over time.  Seaglow and some other products might help a little, but that's what happens to clear soles. not much you can do about it.

You can expect them to yellow over time.  Seaglow and some other products might help a little, but that's what happens to clear soles. not much you can do about it.

i didnt really understand that sentence u wrote but they aint really that yellowed. but it happens man. i think youre sea glowin a lil too early. when its noticable make sure ur sea glow process is correct

i didnt really understand that sentence u wrote but they aint really that yellowed. but it happens man. i think youre sea glowin a lil too early. when its noticable make sure ur sea glow process is correct

Back
Top Bottom