YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

Mine are yellowed too.

But i have a real pair from 2000
smile.gif

after seeing this iwnet and checked mine lol...ima need seaglow pretty soon but yellowing doesnt bother me as much as it does other ppl

after seeing this iwnet and checked mine lol...ima need seaglow pretty soon but yellowing doesnt bother me as much as it does other ppl

there not bad.i had 2 pair ds i sold a pair on craigslist because they were starting to yellow and rocked the other pair

there not bad.i had 2 pair ds i sold a pair on craigslist because they were starting to yellow and rocked the other pair

Mine are yellowed, not piss yellow yet, they pretty decent, but I'm not going to get stressed over something that I have no known way of preventing, just part of the game

Mine are yellowed, not piss yellow yet, they pretty decent, but I'm not going to get stressed over something that I have no known way of preventing, just part of the game

as long as thery're not pee yellow it's fine imo. especially if u have an og pair of xi's, it makes them look rustic.

as long as thery're not pee yellow it's fine imo. especially if u have an og pair of xi's, it makes them look rustic.

Where u from OP?
Just curious by the way you type that you might not speak a lot of english. Not trying to be funny at all

Where u from OP?
Just curious by the way you type that you might not speak a lot of english. Not trying to be funny at all

Back
Top Bottom