YOUR SPACE JAM ARE YELLOW? post your yellow pics here

who gives an iisshh...wear your shoes, they are more fun that way...for anyone that really dislikes and complains about the yellowing process should not buy Air Jordans that have ice...

who gives an iisshh...wear your shoes, they are more fun that way...for anyone that really dislikes and complains about the yellowing process should not buy Air Jordans that have ice...

It is sad to see the ice turn yellow so quick on these but i still like the 2009 SP11s alot even though there made of lower quality than there predecessors,i will get the CG 11s that are coming out soon hopefully that blue tint helps out with the yellowing process better in the long run but well see.11s are the only interests i have in JB right now,and thats with even lower quality.

It is sad to see the ice turn yellow so quick on these but i still like the 2009 SP11s alot even though there made of lower quality than there predecessors,i will get the CG 11s that are coming out soon hopefully that blue tint helps out with the yellowing process better in the long run but well see.11s are the only interests i have in JB right now,and thats with even lower quality.

I've worn mine a dozen times, the bottom is nasty yellow and blackish, but it's going to happen...it's a shoe.

Glad to say the side's are still very icy though. I don't really care if the bottom, which people don't really see, is yellowing. Just my opinion though. Wear your shoes people!

I've worn mine a dozen times, the bottom is nasty yellow and blackish, but it's going to happen...it's a shoe.

Glad to say the side's are still very icy though. I don't really care if the bottom, which people don't really see, is yellowing. Just my opinion though. Wear your shoes people!

Back
Top Bottom