Your team is down two, who would you give the ball to? Kobe? Jordan? Reggie? Bird? Horry? Magic?

Originally Posted by El Duderino

eddy curry in his prime

Corner 3.
laugh.gif

Jordan on iso to tie, Reggie for 3 to win.

Don't know if I can do that, but I couldn't give a straight answer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Is Dirk really in the same stratosphere as Jordan in the clutch?

Honest question.
If I need a three pointer, I'm taking Dirk (out of those two). Far superior from deep range.

I think Melo should of been included in that list

Give me MJ or Kobe though, no matter what the situation

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Honest question.
He has to do it for more than one postseason IMO.

I still remember how pitiful he played when his 67 win team lost in the first round.

As for the topic, if I'm not running a play, I'm giving it to Jordan, with Kobe close behind.

Do you remember how he played during the previous postseason's Western Conference Semifinals and Finals? When he made the 3-point play over Manu to win game 7 and send the Mavs to the Finals? 

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Honest question.
He has to do it for more than one postseason IMO.

I still remember how pitiful he played when his 67 win team lost in the first round.

As for the topic, if I'm not running a play, I'm giving it to Jordan, with Kobe close behind.

Do you remember how he played during the previous postseason's Western Conference Semifinals and Finals? When he made the 3-point play over Manu to win game 7 and send the Mavs to the Finals? 
And then went on to average 23 points on 39% shooting in the finals, which were both well below his seasonal averages that year and was well below the numbers he posted in the prior 3 rounds. He wasn't stellar wire to wire like he was in this past postseason.

Back
Top Bottom