Your thoughts on calling girls beautiful

May be a dumb thread, however.............

A part of me feels as though Im just adding their gassed up heads, but at the same time if a chick is beautiful then shes beautiful and whats so wrong about me acknowledging it?

May be a dumb thread, however.............

A part of me feels as though Im just adding their gassed up heads, but at the same time if a chick is beautiful then shes beautiful and whats so wrong about me acknowledging it?

You stop that

Hot women with low self-esteem>>>>>>>>>

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

if a chick is beautiful then shes beautiful and whats so wrong about me acknowledging it?

not a damb thang.

#realtalk

at the same time might get some P out of it
wink.gif

if a chick is beautiful then shes beautiful and whats so wrong about me acknowledging it?

not a damb thang.

#realtalk

wink.gif

I don't think it is a good idea until after you have smashed and even then it really is not necessary.

I don't think it is a good idea until after you have smashed and even then it really is not necessary.

Not a good look. Nothing wrong telling your girl that you think she is beautiful though. Not a random broad though.

Not a good look. Nothing wrong telling your girl that you think she is beautiful though. Not a random broad though.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by s dubl

not a damb thang.

#realtalk

wink.gif
Yup. There's a difference between a chick that's hot and a chick that's beautiful. The hot ones you just talk to regularly and treat like nothing special, but if a chick is legitimately beautiful... nothing wrong with letting her now.

Back
Top Bottom