Your thoughts on calling girls beautiful

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

if a chick is beautiful then shes beautiful and whats so wrong about me acknowledging it?

not a damb thang.

#realtalk

at the same time might get some P out of it
wink.gif
Yup. There's a difference between a chick that's hot and a chick that's beautiful. The hot ones you just talk to regularly and treat like nothing special, but if a chick is legitimately beautiful... nothing wrong with letting her now.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think it is a good idea until after you have smashed and even then it really is not necessary.

This.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think it is a good idea until after you have smashed and even then it really is not necessary.

This.

im not one to constantly throw compliments out there to a female left and right because then they have no meaning and the girl gets used to em.

HOWEVER a compliment every now and then can do lots of benifits for your penis if you know when to say them at the right time.

im not one to constantly throw compliments out there to a female left and right because then they have no meaning and the girl gets used to em.

HOWEVER a compliment every now and then can do lots of benifits for your penis if you know when to say them at the right time.

My old boss always used to talk to girls like "Hey beautiful/ Hey gorgeous" even girls he would just meet

The girls seemed to like it, plus he was Alpha as fuark- sooooo yea i say go for it

My old boss always used to talk to girls like "Hey beautiful/ Hey gorgeous" even girls he would just meet

The girls seemed to like it, plus he was Alpha as fuark- sooooo yea i say go for it

i'm not normally for it, but a man will say a lot of *#%+ he may not wanna say when he's trying to get some P...
laugh.gif

i'm not normally for it, but a man will say a lot of *#%+ he may not wanna say when he's trying to get some P...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yea I agree, but the actual word beautiful just sounds too damn TV-#+$.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yea I agree, but the actual word beautiful just sounds too damn TV-#+$.

heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting

heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty and beauty is simply divine and everlasting

Beautiful is common as hell, though..

It will work with certed girls... but most... naw...

Beautiful is common as hell, though..

It will work with certed girls... but most... naw...

Back
Top Bottom