Your thoughts on the Jordan Silver anniversary

laugh.gif
 anniversity.........not a fan of all white sneakers. easy pass.

Mods, can you edit the post title to say "anniversary" and not anniversity? I lol everytime I see it...

Gotta pick up the Pure$ 3's on discount.

If they made them all cool grey/ silver with a lil white this idea would be loved by many. The only ones that look good imo are the XIs and that's cuz they look like an og cw.

Wont be buying any of them. Ill save my money. Only all white shoe ill ever own will be Uptowns other than that. Pass

The only white shoe anyone should really own.

JB could've been a little more creative and released OG colorways with silver and/or white bottoms. No one's buying their crap.

This idea sounded good on paper, but once it got going, ehhhh not so much. But to those who want these, buy what you like. I think it's a waste of money.

might be a good idea if they were heaps cheap and came with a box of crayons and paints kinda like a homebrew ID concept. =D

as it is, i am absolutely not interested.

also, we don't need every retro released every two years.

Originally Posted by beh235

This idea sounded good on paper, but once it got going, ehhhh not so much. But to those who want these, buy what you like. I think it's a waste of money.

This idea never sounded good. The white and red collection is even worse. What I would like to see is a white and gold collection similar to what they did with the IX's, minus the red stain. White and gold XVII's
pimp.gif

I'm not a fan of all white shoes.. and for some reason I'm not into the Silver Anni 11s either.. I would rather some columbia's..

I don't like any of them, I'd rather just get the signature series sneakers in the original CW's.

Jordan brand should have known to make the shoes a cheaper price or make them come with a limited edition box.. the only shoe they would be able to mark up and sell for retail price of $150+ would be the 11s... bad marketing.. But then again consumers buy anything that has his logo on it.

I might copp the XIII's only....I got to see actual pics of them first though....

Back
Top Bottom