Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Looking very foward to seeing what all actually drops & what does'nt. Its all subject to change, so i'll wait to see. But i like the idea of theIII's & II packs. I heard a rumor that the HOF pack was gonna feature the IV & XII. . . but i dont trust it tho. Just gonna have to wait.

Dam, so the rumors about no more jordans releasing after 2008 are false? I just want to see some pictures, but hopefully some aren't releasing cause I needa catch up year.

wonder how people will afford these in these tough times... especially the packs with 3 pairs...

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i dont like the idea of having the same shoe in a pack
Its too bad of an idea if they put those katrina 3s and true blues in the same pack.

yo! dmp2 is confirmed! set to release sometime next fall!

info is legit.. said by a worker over at nike town.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

yo! dmp2 is confirmed! set to release sometime next fall!

info is legit.. said by a worker over at nike town.
Thanks. I wonder how limited these will be.

I wish there was a way to not hype them. As soon as pics release the resellers will be on the prowl to snatch up packs.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

how yall think they raging bull pack is gonna look...i kinda want it

I think the one pair will look similar to the katrina 3s with maybe a red jumpman, 23 and flame. The other pair I'm hoping they look alot like the red 21sthat released a few years back. I would love to see a 8 in that colorway
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe III's please? They've retroed every III imaginable, what more could they possibly do. And seriously, what does JB have against the VI's?

Ill wait to see something confirmed. But, I think they will cause with everything that they are releasing, nothin looks worthy of coppin. Curious to see whatthe Gatorade edition VI's look like.

Back
Top Bottom