Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

I wonder about these "Packages"?
Jordan III Retro Package #1: (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx III Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan III Retro Package #2: (limited release)
$???.??

Jordan Slam Dunk Package: (limited release)
Air Jordan II Retro colorway tbd
Air Jordan III Retro colorway tbd

xxxxxx-xxx
$???.??

Jordan Hall Of Fame Package: (limited release)
shoes and colorways tbd
$???.??

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull"
devil.gif
Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

And What happened to this "Package"?
Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

All these Packs..............
frown.gif
all the colorways on these packages are going to fail. i am so tired after the iii, v colorways that dropped a while ago. the only colorways that count are the ones that jordan wore when he played. other than that different colorways are for the hypebeasts that will buy anything with hype and a jordan logo.

all will be a dissapointment with the only good possibility of a godd pack would be the hall of fame pack only because the shoes are not determined.

this year is it for me. 99% of everything else imma passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......

Not going to fail. They will sell

Originally Posted by AirRobert90

sick.gif
Defining Moments Package II

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I love Vs.
Man if they throw on red suede on those red Vs,
pimp.gif

I missed out on those red suede 21s

some of the shoes might be nice but i would end up spending more money if they were sold individually cuz im def not coppin a pack if i dont like all the shoesin it

I wish JB would stop the stupidity and just release them individually!!!!

Originally Posted by RICECM

Originally Posted by AirRobert90

sick.gif
Defining Moments Package II

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I love Vs.
Man if they throw on red suede on those red Vs,
pimp.gif

I missed out on those red suede 21s
No suede releases please.. almost every suede release on the CDP's resulted in ashy material, burn marks (not actually burn marks, but they dolook like them -- caused by the shoes rubbing against each other during shipping) and creases.. unless they can release some very high quality suede-likematerial (such as the nubuck material used in the AJ12's), I will pass on any suede releases in 2009.

Originally Posted by Genius44

If they release the colorways that Michael wore in the Dunk Competition for the slam dunk package, it could be a very nice pack.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he wore the white AJ 2 with the black midsole
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/jwillisgod/?action=view&current=Air_Jordan_2.jpg

and the white/cement Air Jordan 3 the following year
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/jwillisgod/?action=view&current=Air_Jordan_3.jpg

^^That pack would be a definite cop for me.^^
-Co-sign them white cement 3's are fresh, my white/cement 3's are beat on from '03.....
So its time for a new pair.......

these all sound promising, but you know JB will mess it up enough for it to be less than perfect, but still nice enough to be worth buying...you know what imean?

yea these packs are getting old they just need to release the one pair...... Can we please get a pair of red n white xiis

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

*crossed finger*...hoping the Hall of fame pack consists of and 6,11,12,or 13 colorway
Well there is always a chance we could see all of them. A playoff colorway of each shoe can't really be done since the 11 came out onsaturday. Can someone post the shoe models he really made history in or just ones that are really significant?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

*crossed finger*...hoping the Hall of fame pack consists of and 6,11,12,or 13 colorway
Well there is always a chance we could see all of them. A playoff colorway of each shoe can't really be done since the 11 came out on saturday. Can someone post the shoe models he really made history in or just ones that are really significant?

No it wont...it will consist of the air jordan 2009..and a retro 1...colorways are yet to be determined

can we please see some xi's? a double pack of xi;s would be sweet. spacejams and columbias. its quite obvious that the xi/xii pack sold the most of thosestupid cdps and we still see minimal xi's appearance.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Well there is always a chance we could see all of them. A playoff colorway of each shoe can't really be done since the 11 came out on saturday. Can someone post the shoe models he really made history in or just ones that are really significant?

No it wont...it will consist of the air jordan 2009..and a retro 1...colorways are yet to be determined

Are you serious?
sick.gif
Man what 1 can they possibly do and as for the 09s Ijust can't see myself buying them. They just aint hot.

My instant reaction was aw hell no.

Am pretty hacked off with the packs this year, they been a pain in the rectum to get a hold of over here and i know that the retailers in Europe would probablythink twice about stocking them again.
Meaning that these would be difficult to get without doubling the price which then makes me think twice about them.

If they are classic Jordans and they're easy to cop - bring em on

(After this year though i'm not that hopeful)

Are you serious?
sick.gif
Man what 1 can they possibly do and as for the 09s I just can't see myself buying them. They just aint hot.

Bro i said the same thing lol IMO its whack and if thats the case they should just scrap it

We set the standard in 2008, jb knows they can come out with bad colorways, bad quality, and we will still buy the shoes, they know they can throw out any packany shoe ,any color ,slap on "limited" on it and people will come out and buy the shoes no matter what.. (em. 2) I think in 2009 im gonna become areseller,

Are you serious?
sick.gif
Man what 1 can they possibly do and as for the 09s I just can't see myself buying them. They just aint hot.

Bro i said the same thing lol IMO its whack and if thats the case they should just scrap it
They can do wht/red 1's. Think about it........ When was the last time you saw a fresh pair of those?......... Those would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

happy that theres some iii's and v's coming out hopefully one or two will be nice colorway but need pics to be sure i really dont like the entirepackage concept overpriced and just wack

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Originally Posted by Genius44

If they release the colorways that Michael wore in the Dunk Competition for the slam dunk package, it could be a very nice pack.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he wore the white AJ 2 with the black midsole
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/jwillisgod/?action=view&current=Air_Jordan_2.jpg

and the white/cement Air Jordan 3 the following year
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/jwillisgod/?action=view&current=Air_Jordan_3.jpg

^^That pack would be a definite cop for me.^^
-Co-sign them white cement 3's are fresh, my white/cement 3's are beat on from '03.....
So its time for a new pair.......

Back
Top Bottom