Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

ojsimpson.jpg

Im going to have to wait till I see pictures

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

is this all legit information? that would really suck if they come up with all of these damn packs, people cant afford to cop all of these. i bet u they'll put true blues in one pack w/ some ugly +@* shoe, and the fire reds with some ugly +@* shoe so you're forced to buy both packs

i don't think anyone would want to buy the fire reds since they released last year.

i guess thats true but what other cw choices do they really have? black cements 08 fire reds 07 i doubt they'll give us white cements true blues in onepackage, then they have the slam dunk package with the white cements. they will release new CW's

Originally Posted by uknowho85

All i know is if the True Blue IIIs come out in either one of those packages then I'm coppin
same here dawg, and thats all JB cares for. That same response. so they're gonna throw 2 pairs at u for 300+ when they know ure only goingafter 1!

Man, this company continues to disappoint. Seriously, I want to know who's green lighting all these ideas.

is this all legit information? that would really suck if they come up with all of these damn packs, people cant afford to cop all of these. i bet u they'll put true blues in one pack w/ some ugly +@* shoe, and the fire reds with some ugly +@* shoe so you're forced to buy both packs

i don't think anyone would want to buy the fire reds since they released last year.

i guess thats true but what other cw choices do they really have? black cements 08 fire reds 07 i doubt they'll give us white cements true blues in one package, then they have the slam dunk package with the white cements. they will release new CW's

i guess thats true but what other cw choices do they really have? black cements 08 fire reds 07 i doubt they'll give us white cements true blues in one package, then they have the slam dunk package with the white cements. they will release new CW's

What if they put the Katrina auction III's in there !!!!!! Sorry for the double post.

SneakerinterioR wrote

And What happened to this "Package"?
Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

That dropped already. Poor execution. My size came w/ some size 42w jeans or suttin like that. I'm a 36
laugh.gif

so what is a pack of 3 going to cost? $459?
smh.gif

the sad part is everyone on here will still buy them. people complain, but if you were a big corporation and you could get suckers to buy 2 or 3 of yourproduct instead of 1...then wouldn't you do it? it will still and jordan knows that.

so what is a pack of 3 going to cost? $459?
smh.gif

the sad part is everyone on here will still buy them. people complain, but if you were a big corporation and you could get suckers to buy 2 or 3 of yourproduct instead of 1...then wouldn't you do it? it will still and jordan knows that.

stop with packs please lets just release them 1 at a time. i cant stand packs unless both shoes are good like the 7 and 16s.

So im definetley thinkin you jsut lied bro lol. you could be tellin the truth. if this is true they need to give us serious heat on all CW's

Alot of this info is legit..... however not 100% finalized if you catch my drift....... Colorway wise you guys should be happy.

Back
Top Bottom