Your Turnoffs in the Opposite Sex

Chicks who dont go http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Yellow_Arrow_Down.png

JK, Girls who love drama
Girls who drink & party 24/7
Girls who are'nt girly
grin.gif

Girls who need makeup to look hot
Stanky breath!
Girls who smoke anything
Hairy
0 personality

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Originally Posted by soltheman

Physically:
-Wears makeup all the time. It's understandable if you feel "prettier" with makeup on, but everyday is O.D.
-TOO hairy. A little hair is fine. But, if you have insulation from head to toe, pass.
-Drawn on eyebrows.
sick.gif

-Fake nails, hair, eye colour, breasts, lips, etc.
-Always touching/holding, especially when there isn't a relationship. Don't be handcuffing me in the halls if I haven't got the box yet.
-Has only one pair of shoes. I don't know why. It's just tacky to me.
-Wears ONLY one type of shoe, no matter the occasion. Like, how you gonna be in Gym with 6 inch heels @#%!%?
-Too skinny/fat. A muffin top is fine, as long as it isn't sagging over the waist line and isht.
-Always wears sunglasses/shutter shades and/or a bandana. Scream jumpoff a little more, please.
-Meaningless tattoos. Tribal tramp stamps especially.
-Artificial tans. It's December and you're two shades darker than yesterday? What part of the game is that?
-Bad breath.
-Horrible kissers.

Emotional:
-Too clingy. Why send the same text 3 times within a five minute window? I'm obviously busy, lady.
-Always depressed. We all have problems. Stop crying.
-Having too much "swag." Especially the ugly ones. They're the worse. "I AIN'T UGLY. MY SWAGS TOO HIGH."
-Thinks it's okay for double standards.
-Always feeling the need to be the center of attention.

Education/Career:
-Ignorant $$$ girls. One chick said that oil had nothing to do with Iraq. Come on.
smh.gif

-Refuses to get a job because she thinks "a man should be providing" her with everything. Riiiiight.
eyes.gif

-Doesn't get good grades. You gotta have at least a 2.8. Unless you balance a billion things, you have no excuse.
-Doesn't know what they want with their life. This is the worst.
-Makes minimum wage. I don't know why.

and this is why so many people are single nowadays... your standards are WAAAAAAAAAAAY too high
You shouldn't have to settle when it comes to your happiness.

This ***$%!% guy has a list of 22 standards divided into sub-categories...

AND YOU DEFNED HIM.
roll.gif

Physically:
-Wears makeup all the time. It's understandable if you feel "prettier" with makeup on, but everyday is O.D.
-TOO hairy. A little hair is fine. But, if you have insulation from head to toe, pass.
-Drawn on eyebrows.
sick.gif

-Always touching/holding, especially when there isn't a relationship. Don't be handcuffing me in the halls if I haven't got the box yet.
-Wears ONLY one type of shoe, no matter the occasion. Like, how you gonna be in Gym with 6 inch heels @#%!%?
-Too skinny/fat. A muffin top is fine, as long as it isn't sagging over the waist line and isht.
-Always wears sunglasses/shutter shades and/or a bandana. Scream jumpoff a little more, please.
-Artificial tans. It's December and you're two shades darker than yesterday? What part of the game is that?
-Bad breath.
-Horrible kissers.

Emotional:
-Too clingy. Why send the same text 3 times within a five minute window? I'm obviously busy, lady.
-Having too much "swag." Especially the ugly ones. They're the worse. "I AIN'T UGLY. MY SWAGS TOO HIGH."

Education/Career:
-Ignorant $$$ girls. One chick said that oil had nothing to do with Iraq. Come on.
smh.gif

-Refuses to get a job because she thinks "a man should be providing" her with everything. Riiiiight.
eyes.gif

-Doesn't get good grades. You gotta have at least a 2.8. Unless you balance a billion things, you have no excuse.

and this is why so many people are single nowadays... your standards are WAAAAAAAAAAAY too high

Both are right, but I'm saying it hard to come across a girl to fit that critera. Good luck.

Smelly chicks
Chicks who are uptight
Ones who have bad breath
Girls with bad teeth
Girls with MONSTER WEAVE!
Fake itches!
Heavy makeup
Dirty nails
Loose Vag!...lol...

Physically:
-Drawn on eyebrows.
sick.gif

-Bad breath.
-Horrible kissers.

Emotional:

Education/Career:
smh.gif

eyes.gif

That's very silly...because rather than getting to know someone for who they are, you spend your entire time analyzing and dissecting theirevery habits to the point where, regardless of what they do, you will either find something that is wrong with them, or they will get tired of your shallowways and bounce...

Y'all some straight up toddlers in this forum because realtalk, adults don't waste their time in such trivial pursuits...

Don't fool yourself into thinking that you're looking for happiness with such an superficial attitude...

smh.gif

-Girls who stink
-Bad weaves
-Wear way to much makeup
-Bad breath
-Too much attitude
-Girls who love drama
-Those who ain't about anything, but stay wanting !%!% (no job or lack of education, but want me to buy them !%!%)
-And those with a (()) that I could drive a truck through!

SHORT GUYS
SKINNY GUYS
Guys with 6 packs/too much muscle
Ed hardy, affliction, etc. Trendy dudes i guess.
The "Abercrombie" pretty boy look
sick.gif

Spiky hair with gel in it.
Immaturity.
Guys that can't communicate or have a mature conversation.
Guys that never dress up...ever.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

SHORT GUYS
SKINNY GUYS
sick.gif

Immaturity.

i hate that...how you in college and don't own a suit,tie,AND dress shoes...sneakers and a suit are not cute...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

SHORT GUYS
SKINNY GUYS
sick.gif

Immaturity.

i hate that...how you in college and don't own a suit,tie,AND dress shoes...sneakers and a suit are not cute...
I have jeans and shirts with holes in them because I can't afford to replace them. How exactly am I going to get a suit and tie?

SHORT GUYS
SKINNY GUYS
sick.gif

Immaturity.

A proper suit with a tie, cuffs, and shoes won't cost you less than $1100.00.
Its hard to justify that cost when you're in college.

I own a couple suits,I'm just saying I can understand why college kids wouldn't.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

SHORT GUYS
SKINNY GUYS
sick.gif

Immaturity.

I have jeans and shirts with holes in them because I can't afford to replace them. How exactly am I going to get a suit and tie?

you can get them second hand...and i'm not even talking bout people in your situation...i'm talking dudes who have all the latest sneakers,polos,whatever but can't find a suit when its time..

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

SHORT GUYS
SKINNY GUYS
sick.gif

Immaturity.

you can get them second hand...and i'm not even talking bout people in your situation...i'm talking dudes who have all the latest sneakers,polos, whatever but can't find a suit when its time..
Thats exactly what i mean.

Body hair
Bad breath
Play tooo hard to get
Think they're cute and try to show off
Ugly feet
Boring
No sense of humor
Wears revealing clothes just because

WEAR STRAIGHT FLIP FLOPS ON THEY FEET ALL THE TIME I MEAN DAMN PUT SOME TENNIS SHOES ON THOSE UGLY UNPOLISHED TOES

The only thing that really gets me about females is when they woop out that cancer stick. Can't stand girls that smoke.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Physically:
-Drawn on eyebrows.
sick.gif

-Bad breath.
-Horrible kissers.

Emotional:

Education/Career:
smh.gif

eyes.gif

That's very silly...because rather than getting to know someone for who they are, you spend your entire time analyzing and dissecting their every habits to the point where, regardless of what they do, you will either find something that is wrong with them, or they will get tired of your shallow ways and bounce...

Y'all some straight up toddlers in this forum because realtalk, adults don't waste their time in such trivial pursuits...

Don't fool yourself into thinking that you're looking for happiness with such an superficial attitude...

smh.gif

I was looking at that long list like for real?

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The only thing that really gets me about females is when they woop out that cancer stick. Can't stand girls that smoke.
same here
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom