You're in an elevator...

kingcrux31

Staff member
Then this happens.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

They picked the right people to scare. Little girl would have got her shoulders clapped. Some people don't play. :lol:

:lol: reminds of this commercial with the whole elevator prank thing:

I'd talk to her like she was normal. I don't believe in ghost or supernatural stuff.

They picked the right people to scare. Little girl would have got her shoulders clapped. Some people don't play.
laugh.gif
Not gonna lie, I'm no fighter, but if she crept up on me, I would've swung like it's the last round of a fight and I needed a KO to win...

Last edited:
i'd get more creeped out by the lights turning off thinking i was gona die cuz of some malfunction. when the little girl came out i would've known it was a prank and said "if u dont want this little girl to get hurt open the door because im gona berzerker barrage herass. if she screamed, she'd have gotten one of these

I dont think a lot of you guys would actually hit the girl in that situation cause you would be trying so hard just to process what the hell is going on :lol:

I would crap myself

I forgot NT is full of tough guys.
laugh.gif

I would've screamed, cried then fainted.
laugh.gif
It's not even about being tough.  I would've been scared too, but that one step she takes toward me would be her last unless she can fight then I would've got my *** beat by a 5 year old
frown.gif

I don't get how you would react in violence when she's just standing there......she ain't even moving or coming at you.

Somethin tells me they edit out the bad reactions like this out and only keep the ones where the people are freakin out scared.
Well yeah I mean I know they edit out the boring reactions, but you would think they'd stop if somebody Anderson Silva kicked the little girl in the face. 
laugh.gif

No tough guy talk.

I would have stood there when she first appeared, press the button to the next floor, then start throwing jabs at her once she started to scream.

i would be like "yo, what floor you getting off in?"

I would have circled behind her, and if her head would have swiveled 180 degrees with me then I would have tripped her.

Back
Top Bottom