Yuku= Unimited Posts?

Its either that or some people are just OD post whores.

EDIT: Why would this make me mad or I be mad?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i was wondering the same, do people still hit the view/post limit with yuku?

there's a limit on yuku?

laugh.gif
I never knew that. I don't post nearly enough to hit alimit

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I can post more?
22408?!?!?!

eek.gif

Ridiculous!!!!!

yeah. but in 5 years
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I can post more?
22408?!?!?!

eek.gif

Ridiculous!!!!!

yeah. but in 5 years
grin.gif
If you do the math, it actually averages out to about 1 post per day for 5 years
laugh.gif

So I guess it isn't that bad when you process it.
grin.gif

I hope math isn't your strongest subject.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I can post more?
22408?!?!?!

eek.gif

Ridiculous!!!!!

yeah. but in 5 years
grin.gif
If you do the math, it actually averages out to about 1 post per day for 5 years
laugh.gif

So I guess it isn't that bad when you process it.
grin.gif

I hope math isn't your strongest subject.
roll.gif

I edited to correct myself. It was a simple typo, I didn't preview before posting.

There are no viewing limits, but we have set posting limits.

It's possible that a bug might allow some people to surpass the posting limit, but in the long run we have every intention of maintaining posting limits -including a separate limit for the number of new topics any one user is able to create.

i wish there was no 1 post per 60 seconds thing because the way i browse niketalk is open each thread i want to read in a new tab and when im done doing that iread each thread 1 by 1 and if i want to post i do. then i go to the next thread and i have to wait a minute before i can post in it. i don't think i'ma postwhore so this rule just irks me

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

i wish there was no 1 post per 60 seconds thing because the way i browse niketalk is open each thread i want to read in a new tab and when im done doing that i read each thread 1 by 1 and if i want to post i do. then i go to the next thread and i have to wait a minute before i can post in it. i don't think i'm a postwhore so this rule just irks me

That's crazy. I've never heard of anyone doing it like that.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

i wish there was no 1 post per 60 seconds thing because the way i browse niketalk is open each thread i want to read in a new tab and when im done doing that i read each thread 1 by 1 and if i want to post i do. then i go to the next thread and i have to wait a minute before i can post in it. i don't think i'm a postwhore so this rule just irks me

That's crazy. I've never heard of anyone doing it like that.

i browse like that too, it's a old habit from my 56k days. it allowed me to read posts while others were loading in the background. i've upgraded myinternet but still browse that way

Originally Posted by Method Man

There are no viewing limits, but we have set posting limits.

It's possible that a bug might allow some people to surpass the posting limit, but in the long run we have every intention of maintaining posting limits - including a separate limit for the number of new topics any one user is able to create.

THANK YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom